• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Picture request 40mm ammo

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    Anybody have a 40mm bofors round and a 40mm m203 sized round and can take a picture of them side by side?

Perfectly fine if they are fake or training rounds. It also would be beneficial if they were just cases as well.

20201221_152807.jpg

Couldn't find any M203. I know I had a few dummy rounds at one time.

I am currently away from my collection. I will be able to provide photos of Bofors cases and projectile as well as M203 items in a week or so, if that will work for you.

Reactions: LeftyJason
    Don't have a round from a grenade launcher handy, but I do have a 7.62x51mm. Will that do?

2qTBL4X.jpg

I think I have a 40mm grenade case somwhere. I'll have a dig around in the garage.

I want it for a reference picture of one of the dumbest movie gun inaccuracies. The first Transformers movie. They say they need to shoot "sabots" to take out the transformers. They are shooting them out of m203's. All they had to say was they need to shoot heat rounds.

I've tried to look for these pictures on the internet but couldn't find one.