• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picture request of AI with 2.0 in hard case.

Charliehorse794

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Tallahassee, Fl USA
I am looking for a hard case and I am wondering which size is best for storing my AI with 2.0 folder. I will put it in the case with the stock folded for added portability. Just need to get an idea on how to situate it. Not looking to take anything off of the rifle, simply fold the stock and put it in the case. I will remove the bold of course. Thanks.

Re: Picture request of AI with 2.0 in hard case.

3e73a971.jpg

Storm 3220. Deeper than the 1740. Oh and I like scope to hinges. Can easily turn the foam to travel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stryder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for a hard case and I am wondering which size is best for storing my AI with 2.0 folder. I will put it in the case with the stock folded for added portability. Just need to get an idea on how to situate it. Not looking to take anything off of the rifle, simply fold the stock and put it in the case. I will remove the bold of course. Thanks. </div></div>

What barrel length is your rifle?

Any Pelican 1720 owners do this? How are you cutting the foam (the bottom layer of the foam where the folded part of the stock goes)?

-X