• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pictures of Manners Arctic Camo?

RickyRodney

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2014
MD
Looking for some pictures of Manners Arctic Camo in any stock, before I started the aging process of waiting for one. Close up pictures would be prefered to get a decent look at the white carbon.

Last edited:
I believe that's arctic camo.....
20210518_195048.jpg
SmartSelect_20220407-064512_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: RickyRodney
Looking for some pictures of Manners Artic Camo in any stock, before I started the aging process of waiting for one. Close up pictures would be prefered to get a decent look at the white carbon.
Bad news bud….I called three times ans was told each time the Arctic color is discontinued. The are unable to source the fabric and will not bring the color back. I was very disappointed.

Bad news bud….I called three times ans was told each time the Arctic color is discontinued. The are unable to source the fabric and will not bring the color back. I was very disappointed.
Bummer I love the look of the arctic. I’d trade my Tommy Bahama for one in a heartbeat.

They told me I was the recipient of one of the last ones they were producing until they could source more material. Sucks to hear they have given up and discontinued the color. It's my favorite of my Manners stocks.

IMG_9616.jpg

IMG_9909.jpg

Reactions: hangunnr
Thats a badass looking stock. I would love to paint over it.
8CAD76E8-9280-45DF-8539-7312B52AF2CD.jpeg

That color and sponge would make a great base color for camo graphics.

I had to compromise. I’ll paint a cool camo pattern over it and leave the carbon fiber showing.
C0FBA0F3-7DC7-4EE6-824C-EB1E688CB498.jpeg