• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pictures through my new USO spotting scope

Target In Sight

Where my shots go?!?!?!
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2009
Cali
Thanks to John @ USO, for a great Xmas gift, and was able to take it to the range on 12/24!!

Now, this is the first time we saw deers at the range, so I took a few pictures with my new USO Spotter. Sorry for the crappy iphone pictures, and it was through a metal wire fence, but you should be able to see the MLR reticle and what the USO spotter can do even through the lens of a Gen1 iphone.

Perhaps some can do some ranging exercise to tell us what distance they are?
smile.gif

0304.jpg

0307.jpg

Re: Pictures through my new USO spotting scope

Friend took these picture and just sent it to me.

ScopeandRifle_2.jpg

Spottingscope2.jpg

it is the angeles shooting range in southern Cal.
paper target out to 200 yard and steel out to 600 yard.

I heard from several shooters that on certain days they let you put paper out to 300. I think Wednesdays, but not 100% sure.

Who's tripod is in the 1st pic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's tripod is in the 1st pic? </div></div>

Looks like a Manfrotto 055xprob or 190xprob.

That's a nice scope and a nice rifle setup. What was the wait time for the spotting scope?