• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Pierce Titanium 6.5 CM Hellfire Brake

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a Pierce Titanium 6.5 Creedmoor in excellent condition. Barrel work and bedding by Pierce Engineering. TriggerTech Diamond single stage trigger. Barrel is 18" Carbon Six. Barrle is threaded 5/8 -24, and comes with an Are 419 Hellfire muzzle brake. Stock is a Manners EH1 in Black. Hawkins Hunter M5 bottom metal and Hawkins magazine. I bought this last fall from another Hide member. He said the gun would shoot in the .3's with Sierra 130 Gamechangers. Also less than 300 rounds total on the gun. I have only fired one 5 shot group with factory Hornady 140 ELD-M. The group measured .42". I haven't had a chance to try the Sierras. I have no time to play with it and need the cash for work projects. Scope, rings, and bipod not included. I am asking $3550 shipped. I would entertain parting the gun out as long as the barrel sells first.

Attachments

• pierce right.JPG
    pierce right.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 234
  • pierce left.JPG
    pierce left.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Reactions: dlouie87
Selling a Pierce Titanium 6.5 Creedmoor in excellent condition. Barrel work and bedding by Pierce Engineering. TriggerTech Diamond single stage trigger. Barrel is 18" Carbon Six. Stock is a Manners EH1 in Black. Hawkins Hunter M5 bottom metal and Hawkins magazine. I bought this last fall from another Hide member. He said the gun would shoot in the .3's with Sierra 130 Gamechangers. Also less than 300 rounds total on the gun. I have only fired one 5 shot group with factory Hornady 140 ELD-M. The group measured .42". I haven't had a chance to try the Sierras. I have no time to play with it and need the cash for work projects. Scope, rings, and bipod not included. I am asking $3550 shipped. I would entertain parting the gun out as long as the barrel sells first.

Yes, it is threaded and also comes with a Hellfire brake.

Selling a Pierce Titanium 6.5 Creedmoor in excellent condition. Barrel work and bedding by Pierce Engineering. TriggerTech Diamond single stage trigger. Barrel is 18" Carbon Six. Barrle is threaded 5/8 -24, and comes with an Are 419 Hellfire muzzle brake. Stock is a Manners EH1 in Black. Hawkins Hunter M5 bottom metal and Hawkins magazine. I bought this last fall from another Hide member. He said the gun would shoot in the .3's with Sierra 130 Gamechangers. Also less than 300 rounds total on the gun. I have only fired one 5 shot group with factory Hornady 140 ELD-M. The group measured .42". I haven't had a chance to try the Sierras. I have no time to play with it and need the cash for work projects. Scope, rings, and bipod not included. I am asking $3550 shipped. I would entertain parting the gun out as long as the barrel sells first.