• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pigeons die after sex?

Who would Blasey Ford not have to remember if true and applied to humans?

Well, the one I fucked did......

OK, I really expected some scientific study showing how x number of pigeons die after mating and a list of causal factors, so I fell for the click bait and laughed my a$$ off. The next thought was what were you thinking it's the hide.

I'm still laughing. I will most definitely work this into the conversation tomorrow.

Thanks

OK, I really expected some scientific study showing how x number of pigeons die after mating and a list of causal factors, so I fell for the click bait and laughed my a$$ off. The next thought was what were you thinking it's the hide.

I'm still laughing. I will most definitely work this into the conversation tomorrow.

Thanks
Exactly what I was going for......?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I needed a laugh..

So did I.

bender_player_month_club.png

Was sent a video of someone performing cunninglus on a chicken the other day. Not only is that forever burnt into my retinae, but I now know what Bender looks like too. Guess he’s into all sorts of ‘chicks’

Reactions: Bender
Was sent a video of someone performing cunninglus on a chicken the other day. Not only is that forever burnt into my retinae, but I now know what Bender looks like too. Guess he’s into all sorts of ‘chicks’
Now that’s messed up..... lmao

Didn't say I was proud of it! PM me your mobile number if you want your video back. I'm hoping it's kind of like the Ring movies...if I pass it off to someone else in seven days then I no longer have to suffer from it.

weight to length of orgasm ratio? The french do after all have the whole little death thing going on. Can Bender last the few seconds the formula would suggest if a direct correlation?

Or have we just found DI pigeon?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I wondered why I never seen a live pigeon in Nebraska

The last thing we need with all this Covid19 panic going is a Pigeon related sexually transmitted disease.

Bats = Covid 19
Pigeon = ?

• Haha
Reactions: Bender