• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses ***Sold out***Pigg River PR lvl 1, 13-15 August 2021

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
Description
Date & Time:
Fri, Aug 13, 8:00 AM - Sun, Aug 15, 5:00 PM

4868 Virgil H Goode Highway
Rocky Mount, Virginia 24151, U

Description:
Come and join us at Pigg River Precision for an in-depth course on Precision Rifle Shooting.
We’ll spend 3 days covering:
-Shot Process
-Rifle Set-up
-Ballistic Software intro
-Gun Data (Chronograph)
-Data Confirmation
-Wind Reading
-Prone and Positional shooting 100-1000yds
In the end you will leave the course confident in your ability to employ your rifle across all aspects of precision shooting.

Equipment required but not limited to:
Precision Rifle w/ 2 magazines
Bipods
Scope Mil/ Moa turrets and Reticle
Rear bag
200rds of Match Ammunition
Ear and Eye protection
Ballistic Solver (Kestrel with Applied Ballistics will be provided for use during the course)

Will this be a good starting point for a novice? I do well at 100, try to practice the fundementals I've learned on the Hide, but just don't have access to any longer ranges at the moment. This is within driving distance so seems like a good option to get some good instruction!

Will this be a good starting point for a novice? I do well at 100, try to practice the fundementals I've learned on the Hide, but just don't have access to any longer ranges at the moment. This is within driving distance so seems like a good option to get some good instruction!
Yes, that’s what these courses are designed for. This would probably be a great place to hone those skills you’ve already started to build.

Well I just signed up and will drive down from Maryland. I am sure my own level of novice-ness make Mr W. Kid seem like Sergeant York.

Well I just signed up and will drive down from Maryland. I am sure my own level of novice-ness make Mr W. Kid seem like Sergeant York.
Glad your on board. Don’t worry about your experience level, everyone will take something away from the course.

Just a FYI for the folks not familiar with the area.
August tends to be hot and humid AF in this part of VA, so plan accordingly...

Reactions: CR2 Dude
793812BE-6BD5-46E7-B8B8-3706F888651F.png

that’s right folks, we’re sold out for the August Pigg River course. If you missed this opportunity, check out our other course on www.cr2shootingsolutions.com

We should look for a place to sleep in Rocky Mount? Or Martinsville? Or doesn’t matter it’s between the two?

We should look for a place to sleep in Rocky Mount? Or Martinsville? Or doesn’t matter it’s between the two?
Preferably Rocky Mount. The only decent place in the Martinsville area would be the Hampton Inn. An Airbnb would be a good option.

31DE0D76-3D00-4ACA-8352-22B3E9A8A576.png

Pigg River Precision PR1 is a wrap!

These students flat out got after it for 3 long days in the heat. Every student left being able to Find, Range and Engage targets to distances up to 1125yds. Most of them had never engaged targets past 100yds before!

We couldn’t be any more proud to help each of them on their long range journey.

At CR2 Shooting Solutions, We Build Marksmen!

Truly amazing to be taught in such an efficient (and enjoyable) manner the complete process that allows new to precision shooters to successfully engage 1000+ yard targets with first or second shot all on their own…. Plus the skills that would allow us to start to compete if we want to do that.

For anybody on the fence about taking this course…. Just do it! You don’t need a fancy custom action or $3k scope. These guys will definitely get you on the right path. The attitude is great, joking and laid back but serious when they’re instructing and spotting. And they will go out of there way to help if you struggle, had a scope issue the first day but Jeremy and Scott both jumped in and helped get it fixed and re zeroed! Next day, got my first hits at 1000. Thanks again guys, will definitely be back… wearing those Leupolds 😎

For anybody on the fence about taking this course…. Just do it! You don’t need a fancy custom action or $3k scope. These guys will definitely get you on the right path. The attitude is great, joking and laid back but serious when they’re instructing and spotting. And they will go out of there way to help if you struggle, had a scope issue the first day but Jeremy and Scott both jumped in and helped get it fixed and re zeroed! Next day, got my first hits at 1000. Thanks again guys, will definitely be back… wearing those Leupolds 😎
And I’ll bet they look good on you. Good job out there brother!

Last edited:
Reactions: Waco Kid