• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pigs in Oregon

Re: Pigs in Oregon

You need a license to hunt anything in Oregon. Non-game animals such as feral pigs are no limit, no tag, no season. Private land is just like in Texas... get a lease or permission to pass.
Most of these are on lands bordering the I-5 corridor, at around 1000 feet.
Ranchers who are having problems will probably WANT someone to come onto the property. Problem is finding these owners.

According to OSU:
"Feral pigs have been reported in nine Oregon counties: Coos, Curry, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, Wasco, Jefferson, Crook and Wheeler."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hankpac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to OSU:
"Feral pigs have been reported in nine Oregon counties: Coos, Curry, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, Wasco, Jefferson, Crook and Wheeler." </div></div>

bah, we are on the wrong side of the state

Hmmm, very interesting I live in Klamath Falls and have not heard of any pigs around here. If anyone has heard of them in Klamath County, let me know I will gladly kill everyone I see.

Might have to make a trip west and shoot some pigs.