• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pilates Video

SSC

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Looking to add flexibility and strengthen my core. There are tons of videos out there but I have no clue what to look for.

I don't need six-pack abs or thinner, trimmer, legs. I have a bad back so and am looking for a program that is proven and credible.

Any suggestions?

Re: Pilates Video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking to add flexibility and strengthen my core. There are tons of videos out there but I have no clue what to look for.

I don't need six-pack abs or thinner, trimmer, legs. I have a bad back so and am looking for a program that is proven and credible.

Any suggestions? </div></div>

Russell,

I would look into yoga. Seriously.Will strengthen your core and definitely give you flexibility.

Joe

My wife and I own a Pilates studio, I will ask her tomorrow for some suggestions. I know a lot of her clients do both Pilates and Yoga.

Wife said the Stott Pilates videos are good and they might even have designated videos for back pain. Good luck.

Patrick