• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Pile of AICS and AX mags

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Public I’ll Take It gets first crack at it. I hate sorting between posts on here and PMs when people start wanting the same thing.

Selling off what I don’t use anymore or have too many of. All prices are shipped. Take $5 off the total if buying more than one. All are lightly used and in good shape. One is new (see below).

Left to right:
    - 5 round AX mag. It has the lip on the front so it won’t worth with most standard AICS bottom metal. works great with an aftermarket action AX chassis and I’m pretty sure it works with the AI AX rifle as well but someone might have to verify - $45
    - 338 LM CIP (3.850”) AX 5 round mag. Same deal with the lip. - $60
    - Accurate 300 RUM CIP (3.850”) mag - SOLD
    - (3) standard length (3.715”) 300 win 5-round mags. I used these for 280, 6.5-284, and 30-06 flawlessly. Works well with factory 300 win, just not longer, heavier bullets. First one is marked AI on the bottom but the other two are unmarked but have the exact same font so I assume AI as well. - $60 each
    - ARC SA mag with LRI follower and 419 extension - SOLD

Trades:
    - trigger tech diamond 700 triggers
    - decent 3-12-ish scope for my 10/22
    - BX25 10/22 mags
    - 338LM 3.850 CIP mags without the front lip
    - 12 round MDT mags
    - 204 Ruger brass and projectiles
    - 223 Rem brass and projectiles
    - 20 cal barrel blank
    - 204 Ruger AR barrel

image.jpg

Last edited:
    5 round AX mag. It has the lip on the front so it won’t worth with most standard AICS bottom metal. works great with a factory AX or aftermarket action AX chassis - $45

I'll take this if it fits the post 2014 AIAX Short action. Just need to confirm this.

Yessir that’s exact what I was using it with.

I have two of those. I found another one that is also new (only been inserted in my chassis) if you’re interested in two of them.

I have a 338 CIP savage (accurate) if you are interested in working something out. Im shooting a 300PRC and while it works, the feed lips aren't exactly playing nice. I would much rather have two identical.

Reactions: Iamero