• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pilot Mountain Arms

roostercogburn98

Fudd gun collector extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2010
Anyone ever heard/dealt with them. They are out of Raleigh, NC. Guys seemed ok and had some pretty rifles. Mostly trued up Rem700 actions on Manners Stocks. Used a variety of barrels like Proof Research, Brux, and Bartlein. Got sidetracked with them because they park in house and I got an old gun that needs done.

@TacticalDillhole I have lived here a few years and never heard of them. The part that caught my attention and why I stopped at all was they advertised access to a one mile range. Just shy of driving to frontline defense and becoming a member, the longest shot I can take is the range complex at 610y. Turns out they only offer a shooting session and take you out to shoot distance so no open shooting sessions. Thanks for your input though it is appreciated. Pretty rifles are easy to come by so those only act like flashy women now days and distract me long enough to see what is really going on

Brian at pilot mountain arms is top notch without a doubt. I’ve participated in his 2 day shooting course, and shot the rifles he Makes at his shop. He knows the industry and gunsmithing inside and out. Just dropped off a rifle for a trigger
Job with 0 worries. He has also been useful in reloading questions with real world answers

Reactions: roostercogburn98