• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pindia, can you win?

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Drop 4 random pins in any city in India. No piles of garbage or poop… you win!!!

1707790435203.jpeg

That's just India, its a feature. Kind of like cactus in the Southwest.

I got tons of stories around this topic. There ae certain cities in North India where I have seen trash piled 3-4' high on the sidewalks. People shit in the street no problem. Wait until you turn a corner and see a huge fat Muslim woman in her back dress dropping a deuce behind a truck. It will scar you for life.

Last time I was there the government had established a PR campaign to shame the citizens about using the streets and other places to relieve themselves instead of a toilet. I wasn't working, even the police on duty were always pissing on a wall right next to women holding a baby while taking care of business. Just an ordinary thing there in some areas.

Last edited:
    No money for sanitation services,but they have Nuclear weapons ..(y):D
    Don't forget they worship RATS..say no more please...but hey if we keep up with the current status going on around here,we could be next..
    Wait till the migrants start taking a crap on your streets...

Wacky place. Some of them are chill. Their culture is just fucking abysmal.

Funny thing, they all have voter ID. But I guess that's racist.