• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s ping pong victory dance

Re: ping pong victory dance

For when you absolutely, positively must ensure that everyone in the room is completely certain that you are both extremely gay and a complete tool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My question is what do you think he'll do after the first time he gets laid?

Jack

</div></div>

....i don't see that ever being an issue....unless its a dude

After watching that I don't think getting laid is in his future. Do they have ping pong groupies. Maybe he should go hit on the volleyball cheerleaders!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ehall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After watching that I don't think getting laid is in his future. Do they have ping pong groupies. Maybe he should go hit on the volleyball cheerleaders!</div></div>

On second thought, I think he actually is one. Volleyball cheerleader, that is....

smile.gif

1/10 HAHAHAHA...lllllooooooooooooooosssssserrr

Perhaps if he spent more time practicing ping pong instead of his V dance, he might win more often.