• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pint Sized Game Changer

Campguy308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Texas
Anyone seen these? Looks like it might be pretty handy. Would be good to see a comparison between it and the mini fortune cookie.

Reactions: BJames
Mini GC or Comanche? I feel like they fall into the same size category?

You can buy it here.

https://www.armageddongear.com/Pint_Sized_Game-Changer_p_136.html

It's smaller dimensions than the full size game changer, but pretty similar weight at just over 5lb. It's much more dense, some sort of micro-silica (sand) fill that feels like the SAP Solo Sac. The Solo Sac is okay but not great at dealing with thin barricades or round pipe, the GC shape is much better and with the new fill and smaller size it looks like a winner.

I did notice they offer both a heavy and a light fill. 3 lbs and 5 lbs.

Glad I saw this, just ordered one. I have a solo sac that i love, and i have an original game changer that cliff made that i use alot, nice to have an in between and mix of both worlds now

Glad I saw this, just ordered one. I have a solo sac that i love, and i have an original game changer that cliff made that i use alot, nice to have an in between and mix of both worlds now
If you don’t mind, please post a side by side picture showing both once you get it? On the AG site this pint sized one looks to be the same size as the regular to my eyes.

Reactions: Rover31
I will, mine other GC is the original that Cliff made before Armageddon started selling them so its decently different but my wife also has an AG one so I'll post a pic of all 3

Reactions: Campguy308
I will, mine other GC is the original that Cliff made before Armageddon started selling them so its decently different but my wife also has an AG one so I'll post a pic of all 3
Did u get the heavy or lite fill?

1A766072-FE93-4088-99F2-8220533977E7.jpeg

I ordered one last week and cant wait to try it. I've had a couple gc, and I love the wax canvas one. Only bag I need now, well, till I get the pint size in.

Gonna use it tomorrow in our monthly match. I’ll give an update compared to the OG version tomorrow night

Had the original GC for a while, recently sold it and bought a Tactical Udder. I've got zero regrets on the move, but when I saw this I ordered one instantly. Between the Udder and the Pint Size GC I dont think I'll need to carry any other bags. Hope it's as handy as it looks.

Had the original GC for a while, recently sold it and bought a Tactical Udder. I've got zero regrets on the move, but when I saw this I ordered one instantly. Between the Udder and the Pint Size GC I dont think I'll need to carry any other bags. Hope it's as handy as it looks.
Yes it looks really handy. Especially on those barricades that don't have enough room for a full size bag. Looks easier to use as a rear bag too.

Wondering if there is a ton of difference in fill... besides weight. I assume heavy holds shape better but is it worth the penalty, still easy to mold?

The pint sized gc was the only bag I used all day. Took 3rd if 39 with a 223

Stability:
It seemed to be more stable than the Og, I think this is because of the fill, I imagine an OG with a sand fill would be awesome as well.

Form factor:
The smaller size was for sure handier and worked great as a rear bag, we only had 8 prone shots so id like to get more prone work but I’m thinking it’s gonna be better than the og for prone. Takes up less room in my pack

Molding around props:
The OG molds around large props better (probably because of the extra material) but the Pint size can be smashed to fit with no issues, this didn’t hinder stability.

Would I sell my og to buy a pint? No, I’m gonna keep both. Is the pint a winner? I think so. Been very happy with it so far, only shot 72 rounds off it so far.

I'm a guy that only ever uses an OG and I messed with a pint a little this weekend. They're really solid. The only place it comes up short for me is when I need the bag to fill up space on culverts, barrels, odd shit like that. If you're shooting from a barricade, etc., the pint is a really nice bag.

The pint sized gc was the only bag I used all day. Took 3rd if 39 with a 223

Stability:
It seemed to be more stable than the Og, I think this is because of the fill, I imagine an OG with a sand fill would be awesome as well.

Form factor:
The smaller size was for sure handier and worked great as a rear bag, we only had 8 prone shots so id like to get more prone work but I’m thinking it’s gonna be better than the og for prone. Takes up less room in my pack

Molding around props:
The OG molds around large props better (probably because of the extra material) but the Pint size can be smashed to fit with no issues, this didn’t hinder stability.

Would I sell my og to buy a pint? No, I’m gonna keep both. Is the pint a winner? I think so. Been very happy with it so far, only shot 72 rounds off it so far.
So is it worth the price if you already have an og?

Stability:

Hic28,
For some, this statement is not too clear so it begs the question, "which pint-size bag did you get and use, the 3 pounder or the 5 pounder?"

Hic28,
For some, this statement is not too clear so it begs the question, "which pint-size bag did you get and use, the 3 pounder or the 5 pounder?"

Heavy fill, it’s closer to 6 lbs

Hic28,
Thanks for the prompt reply. I’m sure the clarification will help some who are undecided on which fill to get

I just sent in an order for a Lightweight fill.

Will test it out at the next few matches

Got my PS GC in a few days ago. I went heavy fill and this little dude is HEAVY! I think its gonna be a very versatile bag. Perfect compliment to my Tactical Udder. Works good as a rear bag also.

Got my PS GC in a few days ago. I went heavy fill and this little dude is HEAVY! I think its gonna be a very versatile bag. Perfect compliment to my Tactical Udder. Works good as a rear bag also.

Is the fill similar to what the SAP solo sack is? Solo seems like it’s filled with very fine sand almost like beach sand.

Yeah its definitely sand. I like mine so far. Its definitely stable. Very nice rear bag also. For barricades I still prefer my wax canvas full size.

Pint size will have its uses though

Ran both the pint sized game changer (heavy fill) and the waxed canvas full sized game changer in a PRS club match today. Both were excellent, was fortunate enough to come away with the win shooting 78/80 points.

Pint sized game changer seems better on small barricade items like thin wall plywood and round steel pipe. Does an excellent job of locking in and staying very stable without wanting to rotate on the pipe. Also easier to move from position to position than the full sized game changer since it does less flopping around or changing shape. Full size game changer seemed a little better when you need a larger spread out platform to rest the rifle on.

Can't say for certain which one I'd pick if I only could have one, both are excellent tools to have in the bag and I can recommend either. Tom and Cliff knocked it out of the park with this new one, solid thumbs up!

Reactions: pizfiz
^^^LOL
If the weight doesnt bother you, you'll find the heavy fill very stable.

3lbs 5lbs not a big difference...im going to order a light fill as well...was talking to my smith last night and we are going to try and put a rail attachment on the light fill...i think it would be cool to have it attach to the dove tail on my MPA and move the bipod to the spigot.

Reactions: texag0842
Hopefully someone will have one at a match soon that I can look at. I really like my OG, but am really interested in these. This is a never ending deal, you think you have all you'll need, and then they come out with new stuff.....

3lbs 5lbs not a big difference...im going to order a light fill as well...was talking to my smith last night and we are going to try and put a rail attachment on the light fill...i think it would be cool to have it attach to the dove tail on my MPA and move the bipod to the spigot.
I would be interested in this. ^^^

Been practicing with the heavy fill some more. For barricade use it is okay. Just a little too small to fit over the 2x4 but still pretty stable. For a cattle gate or other things it'll be great. Very solid. Makes s great rear bag also. If I had to take just one bag it would still be the bigger wc gc but this is a nice addition

Reactions: Campguy308
Pint size & full size on a 2x4 barricade. The Pint size is a bit tight on the 2x4 for sure.. but very grippy compared to my full size. Not sure if its the material, size, fill (heavy btw) or a combination of all, but my rifle balances much, much better on the small one compared to the large one. I'm eager to get out and shoot a match with it and see how it goes.

44506484681_a0a898af0f_c.jpg
43596962655_c0876b831d_c.jpg

Pint size & full size on a 2x4 barricade. The Pint size is a bit tight on the 2x4 for sure.. but very grippy compared to my full size. Not sure if its the material, size, fill (heavy btw) or a combination of all, but my rifle balances much, much better on the small one compared to the large one. I'm eager to get out and shoot a match with it and see how it goes.

44506484681_a0a898af0f_c.jpg
43596962655_c0876b831d_c.jpg
Looks like it took some effort to jam the small one on there? Thanks for posting this

Reactions: StrayDog