• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Pirates.... On Stranger Tides

chooter

A#1 BMF
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
OK I will be the guinea pig and start this one.

Not bad for a sequel. Entertaining, good story line, new faces er(boobalicious Penelope Cruz). Could have had different music to set this one apart from the other three.

Worth the watch and thank goodness it was not obvious that a sequel to this one is coming.

Re: Pirates.... On Stranger Tides

It was pretty good as far as sequels go. Only thing I didn't like was Cpt. Jack Sparrow prancing around every where. If you stayed till the credits were done, there was a little scene for the next one I'm assuming.

i liked it. missed the original actors but the replacements were easy on the eyes too. "boobalicious" is right
whistle.gif

Well they wren't necessarily replacements, keira knightly and orlando bloom's character's story was finished, so they moved on in a sense. I'm not that wild about penelope cruz but, keira is hot as hell.

I liked it when the Spanish came in and destroyed the fountain of youth...

I didn't think it was good.

Story was odd and not great. New characters were not great.

Seemed like one last film to make a few more bucks before it was shut down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked it when the Spanish came in and destroyed the fountain of youth... </div></div>

good thing i hadnt seen this movie yet. ahha

i was dissapointed in this . was never a fan of penelope cruz either. it just seemed to be trying too hard

Yeah this one was not that good. It is not worth seeing in the theater.

Actually after the first one the rest were not that good imho.