• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pistol Grip for AICS 1.5

0V3RC10CK3D

Private
Minuteman
Can anyone compare the two options? It looks like the AI version came out at the beginning of August and then there's the Viperskins from Victor Company.

I'm looking to get one but not sure which to go for, they look very similar. It seems the Viperskins cost a bit more per MileHighShooting's prices.

Re: Pistol Grip for AICS 1.5

This sounds like a case of "try it, then buy it" surely there is someone near tou who would let tou test drive one of the two options. Give em a try and see what you like.

Re: Pistol Grip for AICS 1.5

Not the same stock but for what it is worth I tried a set of the AI pistol grip skins on one of my builds that is in an AICS 2.0 chassis and found them to be, ummm, trying hard to come up with something polite to say here...crap.

The quality and overall fit was less than stellar on the set that I received and when I compared them to the two other AICS 2.0 rifles I have that have Viperskins on needless to say I returned the AI skins and ordered in a set of Viperskins.

The Viperskin product is rock solid and I now have them on all three of my AICS 2.0 based builds.

I ended