• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pistol grip for ar 10

Re: pistol grip for ar 10

Depends on the make of your lower, some will not fit properly on the armalite ar-10 lower.

i put the ergo bg-17 on my scar 17, but i think that was an exception, as the magpuls wouldn`t fit without being modified

Larue is making their APEG grip in AR15 and AR10 profile. My LWRC REPR fits a MIAD perfectly, though, so I ordered the APEG for AR15. Most AR10 will have a gap above an AR15-type grip like a MIAD, though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin Chen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great post </div></div>

You should be BANNED! Copy and paste this same shit in 15 different post in less than 5 minutes. You're obviously not even reading all these post and just trolling to make 100.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin Chen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great post </div></div>

You should be BANNED! Copy and paste this same shit in 15 different post in less than 5 minutes. You're obviously not even reading all these post and just trolling to make 100. </div></div>

And then there is the matter of "good luck with the sale" about 40 times in the optics classified.

They should, in theory, fit. Some ambidextrous safety levers interfere with some grips, and there will be an extra spring for the rear takedown pin detent on all the variants I have seen that just rests on top of the grip and not in a hole like the safety selector detent and spring.

I really like the Hogue grip on .308 ARs (well, all ARs, but especially .308)