• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Pistol shooting with Jerry Miculek

Yep... check out the vid where he dumps 5 rounds from a 500 Mag in about 1 second. CRAZY!!

The man is a living legend! His shooting resume speaks much louder than his humble personality, and he is a joy to watch behind a firearm.

Has anyone ever seen this guy shoot? I'm totally impressed!!

Robie

Seen him shoot...shoot with him on many occasions at PNTC...have a signed hat sitting in the man cave. ;)
The whole family is a pleasure to be around.

Photo.jpg

Last edited:
he is a hell of a nice guy, met him once at an area 1 match and he was very friendly and so was Rob Leatham. he is an amazing shooter and a complete gun nut.

lets see him shoot the mile shot with it. If he hits it I will sell everything I HAVE and get that pistol. LOL man we sure spend a lot of money to shoot a 1000yds with are $5000 rifle and he shows us up with a pistol LOL, May have to brake out my 3006 T/C encore pistol to do that too.

Still waiting for someone to post, "Let's see how good he is with my stock Lead Launcher."