• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pistol Temp at 100yds

Aha! Google would not give me a search result for Pistol Temp.
Kept giving me temperature related shooting info.
Alternate search algorithm shows it to be Russian made ammunition.

Nope, never seen any before.

The 'stuff', is Russian mfg, rimfire ammo imported in the 90's and early 2000's.
Very accurate, at least at 50yds.
Don't have a pic handy, or I would post it.

I've never heard of it. It always depends on the rifle, as some will shoot cheap well, but most don't. I'm super picky about my .22s and pretty much stick with Ely (Tenex or Match) unless I'm plinking at a dump and no one's keeping score.

What's "very accurate"?

I've had it for too long to recall. If I didn't have a few thousand rds, I sure wouldn't pursue acquiring any. It is no longer imported, as far as I know.

So, it was an mported 20 years ago and is no longer available, if it were available you wouldn't look for more, and you want to know if anyone else has shot it?

1/2" at 50 yards is not "very accurate," it's 1 moa. That's what I'd call ho-hum accurate- at least amount the folks that frequent this forum. Good enough for what I'm doing with a 22, but not earth shattering...

very accurate,--- relative to what it is being used for. Never made any 'earth shattering' claims, and didn't ask for opinions, or criticism, just experiences.
No ax to grind here, just looking for information.