• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Longshot38

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2009
Montgomery, TX
So I need some input. My mother just bought her first pistol (a G26) and seeing as she is a happy grandmother that gets fairly frequent visits by her grandson I have encouraged her to look into getting some sort of pistol safe that still allowed quick access. However seeing as my home situation is very different and I don't have to worry about little ones running around I don't have any experience with such things. As such I am back to looking to the collective knowledge of this group. What are some the better safe designs of this nature? As of yet GunVault and Fort Knox seem to offer the best designs.

Look into the different biometric locking boxes to allow for safe storage with super easy access when needed. There are several out there that seem decent but it's definitely the easiest access in a stressful situation..