• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Placed last place in my first rimfire match. Definitely had fun though.

defcon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
California
Went for the experience and to have some fun.

Thought it would be cool to run my .22LR M200 Cheytac at a match.

Chassis was 16lbs with no bipod support for all 4 positions. Only a few times where I was able to use the bipod.

Next match I'll be using something lighter

This was my favorite part of the match using a pickup truck.
.22LR M200 Cheytac Intervention using XT-22 Rimfire match using a truck - YouTube

Second favorite part of the match
.22LR M200 Cheytac XT-22 rimfire match - YouTube

Hunting for wabbits
.22LR M200 Cheytac Intervention using XT-22 Rimfire match - Hunting for wabbits - YouTube

Battlefield pickup. Pick up 5 different rimfire weapons and shoot
CAPRC tactical rimfire match - YouTube

Rest of the match. 4 positions and some Appleseed courses
VID00005 - YouTube
VID00006 - YouTube
VID00007 - YouTube

Way to go Defcon! We may get you straight afterall. You had fun, that is most important in a match. No shame in coming in last, you beat the hell out of the guy who thought about going but chickened out and stayed home.

Way to go Defcon! We may get you straight afterall. You had fun, that is most important in a match. No shame in coming in last, you beat the hell out of the guy who thought about going but chickened out and stayed home.

hehe thanks. yea i saw the light. ;)

next rimfire match in Nov we're talking about adding a moving truck in a slow zig zag formation while we shoot behind the truck. also hopping in the back and shooting on top of the cab at a full stop.

also i need to save up for some better glass and practice at 100 yds.

next rimfire match in Nov we're talking about adding a moving truck in a slow zig zag formation while we shoot behind the truck. also hopping in the back and shooting on top of the cab at a full stop.

also i need to save up for some better glass and practice at 100 yds.

Glad to see you saw the light about getting better glass. Now don't forget to get better rings for your setup.

next rimfire match in Nov we're talking about adding a moving truck in a slow zig zag formation while we shoot behind the truck. also hopping in the back and shooting on top of the cab at a full stop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

defcon;;;; holly shit!!!!!! your joking, right. about truck.

defcon make you way to NC shoot a TSC match you will be hooked (scarded) for life.
bigg ass 22 though you got there

Last edited:

next rimfire match in Nov we're talking about adding a moving truck in a slow zig zag formation while we shoot behind the truck. also hopping in the back and shooting on top of the cab at a full stop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

defcon;;;; holly shit!!!!!! your joking, right. about truck.

defcon make you way to NC shoot a TSC match you will be hooked (scarded) for life.
bigg ass 22 though you got there

they were ideas that were being talked. nothing is set in stone yet.

this was a tactical rimfire match which is why i think it had a truck involved.

you got any vids of that TSC match?

the .22LR M200 was a one time thing.

Are you using your left eye on the scope ?

Yes. That stage required the shooter to use the opposite side. I'm a righty so I had to shoot left. I've never done that before so it was completely awkward.

75 yds. 5 round count. Prone bolt open. 60 seconds

Hell as long as you are having fun...who cares what place you come in!!

Just wish there were some matches in my area like this......

That looks like a great time, what would you say the average range to targets you had to shoot where?

Defcon, you didn't come in last at all. You competed, thats all that matters.Just imagine all the folks out there that are too scared to compete or try and improve their shooting skill.
I once entered into a big 3 gun comp, I didnt have a shot gun. Never shot one in my entire long life.Borrowed one when I got there and had to ask how to load it on the starting line.Needless to say, I didnt score well with the shot gun. But, It didnt matter to any of the other competitors, because I was there trying my best.
Decided to try 50 yard bench rest , didnt have a rifle, but bought one the night before the match.I showed up with a coat and simple sand bag and a pocket full of cheap 22l bullets. Guess how that worked out? LOL
I got better since then, but the point is? You were there. Thats all that matters.

Bro, you looked like you had a ball! I am jealous! Great venue!!!! Good looking rifle too!
Good on ya!