• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Plane - Spoiler Alert - Don't read if you want to watch the movie

Cowpokey

MSgt, USAF Ret
Minuteman
  • May 1, 2020
    Bel Air, MD
    Bought and watched the movie “Plane”. I wish I could watch a movie and just be entertained, but there’s so much wrong with it that it was hard to finish. They go to 40k to fly over weather, get struck by lightning anyway, lose all electronics. “Ditch” in a southern island of the PI controlled by terrorists...wander wander around for a while, find a building with some copper telephone wires on a punch block, randomly “connect” wires, make a phone call to the States for a distress call. Wander around some more, get in a couple gun fights. Mean while the “co-pilot” fixes the plane with an adjustable wrench on one random DC bolt for the battery…then they take off in a hail of gunfire. Once they’re back in the air, ground is telling them to climb higher than the tree tops, he says “I can’t do that, the cabin isn’t pressurized we have no doors”…what the flying fuck?!?!? I guess you have to skim the earth in that situation.

Last edited:
    Was there any panty flashing? Bulging cleavage?

• Sad
    Reactions: Cowpokey
    The best part of this movie IMO is the beginning. Flying, flying through the storm. After this it turns into a B movie hostage taking shoot em up. By far not one of Gerard Butlers best works. I was really hoping that this movie would deliver but instead I was disappointed.

Bought and watched the movie “Plane”. I wish I could watch a movie and just be entertained, but there’s so much wrong with it that it was hard to finish. They go to 40k to fly over weather, get struck by lightning anyway, lose all electronics. “Ditch” in a southern island of the PI controlled by terrorists...wander wander around for a while, find a building with some copper telephone wires on a punch block, randomly “connect” wires, make a phone call to the States for a distress call. Wander around some more, get in a couple gun fights. Mean while the “co-pilot” fixes the plane with an adjustable wrench on one random DC bolt for the battery…then they take off in a hail of gunfire. Once they’re back in the air, ground is telling them to climb higher than the tree tops, he says “I can’t do that, the cabin isn’t pressurized we have no doors”…what the flying fuck?!?!? I guess you have to skim the earth in that situation.

So, unlike "Airplane," totally unbelievable?

• Haha
    This is why I just can't do movies anymore. For some reason I can do "old" movies and TV shows however.

This is one of my tip 3 John Wayne movies, I started watching it the other day. Yes there are some errors but the movies are just more fun.