• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Planet Fitness: if every member came every day, how much would they have to raise their price?

pk5333

can't hit the broad side of a barn
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2021
Northeast Ohio, USA
Planet fitness makes it's money on members that don't show up regularly, or show up at all.

If you go every single day, it's costing you 33 cents to access an entire gym of pretty nice equipment for as long as you want. Take a shower there to save the utilities at home, get the free pizza, bagels, and coffee (basically two meals, probably worth $6). It's a fucking deal.

If every member actually went daily, how much, if at all, would Planet Fitness have to raise their price?

Planet fitness makes it's money on members that don't show up regularly, or show up at all.

If you go every single day, it's costing you 33 cents to access an entire gym of pretty nice equipment for as long as you want. Take a shower there to save the utilities at home, get the free pizza, bagels, and coffee (basically two meals, probably worth $6). It's a fucking deal.

If every member actually went daily, how much, if at all, would Planet Fitness have to raise their price?

giphy (5).gif

yeah it's gay, obviously, but from a value perspective it's unbeatable. At $10, the cuck features like the lunk alarm and no barbells can easily be justified.

Work out every day. Get the free pizza, bagels, and coffee. Take a shower. Fill your water bottle. Check out all the sweet ass that's there. Grab a tootsie roll and a purple pen on your way out.

would they allow that many terrorist / white suppremmists / homo phobs / racists / anti trans in one place at one time ? could any room hold that much pro American ego ? or would a butterfly fart in india destroying everything ? cats and dogs falling from the sky water turning into blood ? deaths of first born children across the land ok I am out of plagues oh dimacrats cheating in this upcoming election taking over every seat in every election turning the country communist ? ok now I am out of plagues .

We have a store close to one in a plaza and share a parking lot. For all the reasons you mentioned, the plaza has become a popular spot for these people that live out of their vans/campers and some homeless people.

For $10/month, they can travel around and take a hot shower, get a small meal anywhere that has a PF. Some of the homeless people take advantage too. It has forced the plaza to get a security guard to keep people from hanging out and camping out all night around the plaza and parking lot.

I personally don't care, and think everyone deserves a hot shower and to be able to clean themselves up. Just dont try to live in the plaza or panhandle. I actually think you would be smart to take advantage of it if you had come on hard times or had to live on a tight budget. Pretty good deal.

Actually paying to work out at PF? Hard no on that one.

BTW, all the "sweet ass" isn't at the gym where no one works out seriously and they serve pizza and bagels.

At $10, the cuck features like the lunk alarm and no barbells can easily be justified
Lol, only to people who are stepping into a gym for the first time in ever(my very biased opinion, obviously). Fuck that place

Like Alphatreedog, I’m a screamer and I’ve quit a gym that tried to say I don’t need to make noise during a workout

Fucking office pog's!! If you have the time to hang out at PF your life is fucked. I bet the cushion on your chair is formed to your ass.
And OP don't tell me how great a living you make pushing a pencil. Not when you are telling about all the cheap shit you get there. Unless you are licking icing off of tittie's there. You need to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: pk5333
I've had hot dogs at a strip club before and I was drunk enough that they were damn good.

yes actual hot dogs, not penis
If you were drunk enough to enjoy a strip club hot dog... how can you be certain it WASN'T a penis? 🤔

deep-thoughts-river.gif

Fucking office pog's!! If you have the time to hang out at PF your life is fucked. I bet the cushion on your chair is formed to your ass.
And OP don't tell me how great a living you make pushing a pencil. Not when you are telling about all the cheap shit you get there. Unless you are licking icing off of tittie's there. You need to get a life.
I don't go to Planet Fitness. 🙄

They do not have squat racks.

They give fat people free pizza.

I would not use their gym if it paid me ten bucks a week.

Reactions: HD1911 and The D