• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Plate Carrier/ Helmet Storage bag??

trauma1

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 23, 2012
What do you guys use to transport your plate carrier, helmet etc. I have seen a couple of bags in Amazon. I also have heard of using Scuba bags.
What has worked for you?
Thanks for your time

I use a small roller type, extendable handle suitcase. It’s the size up or just a bit larger than a carry on bag. Find one at Goodwill store for $10.

Reactions: trauma1
For the helmet I use a fishing tacle case, the ones that hold 4 big plastic cases. Helmet fits in nice and plenty of side pockets for batteries, nv mounts... I use a duffel bag for the body armor. Throw the helmet case in with the body armor. Also room for an extra set of clothes to change into after wearing the armor in heat.

???

Armor goes on your ass, can carry the helmet like a bucket and load it up with ammo or beef sticks, depending on METT-T.

Reactions: AMGtuned
+1 on a heavier duty roller box.

Luggage will work, but most aren't designed for the weight of plates, ammo, helmet, etc. If you find one that can handle it reliably, please let me know.

Regardless, it needs to roll. Carrying that stuff will injure you in short order if you have to move it any significant distance (go to the gym... yeah, yeah, yeah...). It carries different in a duffel on one side vs. on your person