• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Play By the RULES.......

Docsherm

Guns Up!
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2019
DFW Texas
Now this is the stupiist shit I have ever seen.........

That's the most ridiculous gay bullshit I've ever heard of. The reason we have fun playing these games is we get to kill the enemy with extreme prejudice and also blow the living shit out of stuff. The only things that are being destroyed are video game images. Don't these assholes have anything better to do than come up with lame shit such as this?

• Love
Reactions: Docsherm
This is the left admitting you fuckers who play video games are becoming demented, psychopathic killers from all the time you spend being a hero on the internet. Sure, most of you are gutless, basement dwelling lard asses, who barely own guns and never shoot them in real life and only use them to kill innocent people when all of those, "I fucked your mom" jokes send you over the edge but this is them admitting there is a link between the real world violence and the games.

Next week, the International Union of Sex Workers, will be demanding you cheap bastards pay the hookers on GTA and stop just killing them after you get a date.

This is anti 1st Amendment and more thought police BS. A game is a work of fiction, character roles enacted by the game players, within the confines of the author (programmer). I bet if the game provided a transgender experience, they'd be all for it.

Reactions: 101st
Both the Left and Right have been at war with violent video games. Hell, I been playing Bulletstorm as of late and I remember when Fox was throwing a huge pissy fit over that game when it was new. And now thanks to that moron who leaked the classified info about the Russia-Ukraine war, the Biden administration now has an excuse to let feds watch private gaming servers without a warrant or probable cause. Gaming was our last bastion of freedom of speech. GamerGate 2.0 is not gonna be pretty for the woke crowd.

Reactions: 101st
So 12 year olds shouldn't actually use 87 F-bombs while teabagging people they've killed with akimbo Glocks in real life?

• Haha
Rules are for the losing side.

THEY do not follow them. I don’t know why you would obligate yourself to do so.

• Love
1682630037569.gif