• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Yeah....good shoot....let's send an innocent man to prison for 16 years....then harass him for bullshit, and threaten to send him back to jail...and then be surprised when he resists...

But yeah....good shoot.

Calle old fashioned, but if you served time for a crime you didn't commit, I think you get a pass on speeding.....of he even was in fact, speeding.

If he was that innocent he would have sat quietly in his truck, signed the motherfucking ticket, then either paid by mail, paid in person, or asked for a court date.

That's what normal, socially well adjusted people do.

The other 13% fuck around and find out.

Did you not hear the cop order him out of the car?

Ok so get the fuck out of the car and do what he says.

Who the fuck thinks that you win a one on one with the government men? Deal with it in court later if it comes to that.

But being able to think that way requires both intellectual and emotional intelligence, something that the 13% seem to lack.

I don't think the officer should have ever got that close. Looked like the taser had minimal effect. If you're going to close with someone, you should have some degree of self defense skills. Riots to start shortly.....:rolleyes::cautious:.....

Ah yes....because his last trip to court ended up so well for him.....

Oh wait....no it didn't.....he was sentenced to 16 yrs for a crime he didn't commit.

After going what he went through, why would he have any faith in the justice system? Or feel like he could get a fair trial?

I honestly can't blame the guy

If you just escaped a prison sentence...
And you genuinely thought a corrupt govt was going to find another way to get you back behind bars for good, what would you do?...no sane person would trust the court system that failed them once, and now seems like it has a personal motive to fail them again.

Like I said, zero intellectual and emotional intelligence. Can't think. Can't reason. Only can rage.

Let's not forget, if you're that fucking suspicious of "the man", don't give him a reason to fuck with you by speeding/driving like a dickhead.

Again, inability to think more than five seconds ahead.

I dont understand the purpose arguing your point to an officer in the heat of the moment. Majority of these shootings and or issues could easily be avoided by complying with the officers requests. If you feel you were wronged after that, do what every educated person does after the fact and sue the crap out of them to make your point.

Stupid games = stupid prizes...

I was doing 70 in a 65 the other day...cop was waiting right where it dropped to 55 and pulled me over..

Dude walked up to the car and was talking to me like I just ran over a nun or something

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING! WHATS THE DAMN EMERGENCY THAT HAS YOU DRIVING SO FAST?!"

...like chill the fuck out, you got me at a speed trap designed to generate revenue for the state, let's stop pretending like that's not what's going on...

Ide have slightly more respect for these cock suckers of they were at least honest about it

"Hey boss, yeah we got you this time, sorry man but here's your ticket, the state appreciates the revenue"
Blanco, Tx. has one of those. 70 to 35mph in a quarter mile. It's a money maker.

Reactions: Stevo86
He had ecently been released from 16 years of wrongful incarceration. The other side is he was doing life because it was his third strike.
The bottom line is this. Once the cops pull you over they own your ass. In other words you are already on the losing side. This cop was absolutely fired up to begin with. In this case the the best thing for anyone to do is comply. Live to fight another day, take it to court. I absolutely understand why Cure was ripped and lost it, but God damn his actions caused his own death.

Doing a 16 yr. stretch after being wrongly accused probably made him a rich ex con.

If he had acted civilized and hadn't acted a fool he could have enjoyed his settlement.

Oh wait....no it didn't.....he was sentenced to 16 yrs for a crime he didn't commit.

After going what he went through, why would he have any faith in the justice system? Or feel like he could get a fair trial?

And you genuinely thought a corrupt govt was going to find another way to get you back behind bars for good, what would you do?...no sane person would trust the court system that failed them once, and now seems like it has a personal motive to fail them again.

Maybe they'll let him keep the bullet and he can call it a win.

Get in the box car eh?

The court system can't fuck someone over...royally, then act surprised when they say ," you know what, imma take my chances before i trust the courts again, fuck you"

There were multiple contributers to his death...he was definitely a big part of it.....but it wasn't all on him.
Here the corrupt courts sentence a man to seven months behind bars for posting an anti-Hillary meme but didn't do shit to some flat faced Democrat for posting the same anti-Trump meme.

1697738434981.png

1697738485518.png

Shoot him some more. Put his worthless body into the Brinks truck, and dump him in the next available river. (Wrap the carcass in plastic first). There is absolutely no need to bloody up the nice clean armored car.

They was things are going in this country they'll probably bill the family for bullet ....the bill will just happen to be equal to the settlement they were just awarded.

The way things are going in this country, his family will net millions. I'm just basing that on the past several years.

Reactions: Evolution 9

So...... Fighting it out on the side of the road with an armed cop worked out so much better for him.

I was doing 70 in a 65 the other day...cop was waiting right where it dropped to 55 and pulled me over..

Dude walked up to the car and was talking to me like I just ran over a nun or something

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING! WHATS THE DAMN EMERGENCY THAT HAS YOU DRIVING SO FAST?!"

...like chill the fuck out, you got me at a speed trap designed to generate revenue for the state, let's stop pretending like that's not what's going on...

Ide have slightly more respect for these cock suckers of they were at least honest about it

"Hey boss, yeah we got you this time, sorry man but here's your ticket, the state appreciates the revenue"
And you did not behave at all like this guy. You didn't even say what you wrote here, all big and tough. You kept your mouth shut and gave him your license and insurance and you signed the ticket. And you will pay it and deferred probation to keep it off your driving record and off the insurance.

When I got a big fat ticket in June (77 in a 55 zone, no construction, no schools,) I pulled over. Gave him my IDs (driver's license and LTC) and insurance. He asked if I had the weapon.
yes.
Where is it?
My left hip under my angler's shirt.
Okay, so don't make any moves to that weapon.

And I didn't. Kept my hands on the steering wheel at ALL times.

He had asked where I was going. I did not have to say anything but I did say I was going to see my wife in the skilled nursing facility where she stays.

He printed and I signed the ticket, which is no admission of guilt. No attitude. Done in 5 minutes. And we both went home in one piece with no more holes than we started with.

Later, I could contest it but I simply decided to pay it online and paid for the deferred probation (they used to call it deferred adjudication).

• Love
Reactions: 101st
I was pulled over for speeding in excess of 100 and reckless driving one day many, many years ago. The CHP was pretty pissed off and I was calm and cool. I complied with everything asked and I'm still alive to talk about it. I was ordered out of the vehicle in a similar fashion. No taser pointed at me though. I was given my ticket after a verbal ass chewing and continued on with my day. He did threaten to have my car towed. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Later the same week I was sent a notice dropping the reckless part. I found out later they technically could have arrested me due to it being a 4 point violation ticket in CA. So I guess being polite and complying with a moving violation ordeal can be positive. Also I learned that day a CHP Crown Vic could only go 127mph...so when you are going 140+ they can't catch up and get pretty pissed.

Serious question for you...at what point would you fight?

You would think the last 3 years wouldn't put things into perspective for a lot of people.

If We go back into lockdown, and cops threaten to arrest you for leaving your house....do you comply?

Cops threaten to arrest you for not wearing a mask....do you comply?

Cops threaten to arrest you for not getting jabbed.....do you comply?

Hell, the state declares mandatory gun buy backs.....or you face arrest.....do you comply?

The state declares MAGA a "terrorist organization" and goes through voter rolls to arrest trump supporters......do you just comply?

What's your limit where non-compliance is justified?

Do you equate fighting with a cop over a speeding infraction with a complete breakdown of my Constitutional rights?

If yes, in what ways do they compare? Please address the equivalence line by line. I’m looking for five answers, since you presented five scenarios.

If they are not equivalent scenarios, please explain why you phrased your response to ask me when I would fight.

Serious question.

P

Yeah....good shoot....let's send an innocent man to prison for 16 years....then harass him for bullshit, and threaten to send him back to jail...and then be surprised when he resists...

But yeah....good shoot.

Call me old fashioned, but if you served time for a crime you didn't commit, I think you get a pass on speeding...if he even was in fact, speeding.
You don't get a pass on being a dumb ass and resisting an arrest. You comply, live to go to court and if your rights were abused, sue. Now he's a shot dumb ass.

Reactions: 101st
So everyone is saying he was wrongly convicted. How was he exonerated? A technicality, all the witnesses died, soros d.a. acquitted him? I lost all sympathy for the guy when he started strangling the cop at which point I was thinking maybe he was wrongly acquitted.

No dumbass...people being arrested for going to work, going to church, refusing to wear a mask, going outside.....
But yet you complied your ass right on the train the other day didn't you?
Or did the cop kill your criminal ass for resisting and you're posting all this from the hereafter......

Back in my day, if you were wrongly incarcerated, and somehow found yourself on the good side of a jail cell, you formed a vigilant organization and sprayed the entire countryside with 223 projectiles. Now, this did entail regular run-ins with local law enforcement, but no one EVER got hurt. And the plan always came together.

100% of the people in this thread would comply, get their ticket, and move on with life.
Likely,

About a month ago I got a ticket for rolling a stop sign. When they run me they know where I work. Got the ticket anyway.

Some people are just dicks.....or cunts in the case of the person that nailed me.

Tell my Cpt, (policy is to report any dealings with LE outside of work) he laughed at me. Where did you get it, by the sewage treatment plant......there is nothing there, exactly. What a dick move.

Paid the ticket.

It is laughably easy to not get stopped for speeding. Hell, I drove through a pretty clever speed trap this morning, totally not expecting it, and didn’t get stopped. You wanna know why? Yeah, I’m white, but that’s not why. Ready? No, sit down. Ok, now? I wasn’t speeding. The majority of the population can reduce their interactions with law enforcement to zero by following this one simple trick…

It is laughably easy to not get stopped for speeding. Hell, I drove through a pretty clever speed trap this morning, totally not expecting it, and didn’t get stopped. You wanna know why? Yeah, I’m white, but that’s not why. Ready? No, sit down. Ok, now? I wasn’t speeding. The majority of the population can reduce their interactions with law enforcement to zero by following this one simple trick…
Agree 100%

Reactions: Plinker 73
When the flow of traffic is doing 80 and you are doing 55, you are the danger.

I'm going the speed of surrounding traffic, because the risk of being rear ended is higher than the risk of getting a ticket.
I AM THE DANGER! would be a great bumper sticker…

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot and ...
Back in my day, if you were wrongly incarcerated, and somehow found yourself on the good side of a jail cell, you formed a vigilant organization and sprayed the entire countryside with 223 projectiles. Now, this did entail regular run-ins with local law enforcement, but no one EVER got hurt. And the plan always came together.
I'm both terribly confused and intrigued by this post.

Storytime?

I love how there is 0 blame on the cop here...

Screaming at a guy like he's mass murderer and arresting him over what would've been a $500 ticket.

Cops can't go on escalating a situation and then bitch when a situation escalates.
What are you going to blame the cop for? The guy wasn't going to comply, no matter what. Do you expect the cop to just let him go? The cop didn't escalate anything.

1). The cop told him what to do... He wouldn't do it.

2). The cop yelled at him telling him what to do... He still wouldn't do it.

3). The cop Tased him... He still would not comply.

4). He then attacked the cop. So the cop shot his dumb ass.

As far as I'm concerned, the cop was more than tolerant of this idiot. All this moron had to do was put his hands on the car. But instead he escalated everything, until the cop put a bullet in his stupid, sorry ass. Serves him right. He's lucky that bullet didn't go into his empty head.

When the flow of traffic is doing 80 and you are doing 55, you are the danger.

I'm going the speed of surrounding traffic, because the risk of being rear ended is higher than the risk of getting a ticket.
So the old when in Rome do as the Romans do mentality.
If all the other Romans jump off a cliff will you follow?
I doubt it
You're just booger lipped because you were the only Roman wanna be that got tagged that day.
You chose to be a criminal and suffered the consequences.
Suck it up buttercup.

"I'm not going fast officer. The speed limits are 70 years out of date."

....I equate spending 16 years in prison for a crime i didnt so to be a complete breakdown of my constitutional rights...and an overly hostile cop threatening to send me back to the kangaroo courts to send me back to prison also to be a complete breakdown of my constitutional rights....

But way to avoid answering the question.

Funny how after all we've seen, most people will still comply their ass right into the box car.

I didn’t avoid the question. I asked a clarifying question in order to address your point adequately.

You avoided my question, rather clumsily at that.

Give it another shot.

P

" you were going a little fast, Here's your ticket, drive safe"

Not "GET OUT OF THE CAR GET OUT OF THE CAR GET OUT OF THE CAR!" while pointing a weapon at him

Cop was hostile from the start, the fuck you talking about?

All the cop had to do was write a ticket

Yes the cop did

And the cop will happily do the same to you when his handlers tell him too.....best keep that in mind
One has to wonder what came up on the cop’s computer screen when he ran the plate.