• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please Delele

HugoStiglitz

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2010
PHX AZ
Yesterday I attended the funeral for Bob W. Faris here in AZ. Bob was a legend in the Military small arms community and a great all-around guy who lived to shoot. The service was touching, even had the Aero Wing (3 Helos) from Dillon Precision do a LOW fly-over (the "Little Bird" did a spectacular break away directly overhead) precisely after Taps was played.

Later, at the reception I was able to speak to a well-respected operator who's international credentials are solid and is NOT the kind of guy to exaggerate anything. I usually get to speak with him twice a year during the 3 day Big Sandy Shoot (www.mgshooters.com). I enjoy it, as he will answer any question I pose frankly and patiently.

The Pearl I got from him this time was; "Amateurs talk about Equipment, Pros talk about Logistics". He also states that if the US goes to war with Iran, we are likely to see a lot of Terror attacks in the US that could result in the imposition of Martial Law.

Re: Craft Intl. Principals Seperate ???

So you have confidential information or at least information from a source who trusts you. It is clearly not meant for public consumption, yet you start a thread that offers a high probability of increasing speculation and rumor?????

Am I missing something?

Re: Craft Intl. Principals Seperate ???

20i74es.jpg