• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Please Delete!!

Charlie112

Herd Thinner
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2017
USA
Just like the title says, complete rifle, factory barrel ,the action screws measure 6 1/2 inches, I will text more pics. PM me your number ,asking $625.00, Missouri. Shipping and insurance on you, I would prefer to ship from ffl to ffl. Certified Check, USPS MO. We can work it out, Charlie 112. .[ note, standard barrel, not varmint. ]
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg

I am trying to learn, does the six digits signify an approximate manufacture date?
Well, I am sure you will get a expert to reply to the exact date, but the 6 digit rifles are early Remington production rifles which certain types of military riles were built on ..or hunting rifles etc....Different triggers, different bolts etc... hope that helps, visit the forum on vintage rifles.

Reactions: Boatninja
Probably pre 1966.

My favorite action to build on.

Have a 5 digit that I think is 65 manufacture at LRI now.....

Almost want to buy this just to keep on hand but I realize I have a sickness and I am trying to stop.........

Probably pre 1966.

My favorite action to build on.

Have a 5 digit that I think is 65 manufacture at LRI now.....

Almost want to buy this just to keep on hand but I realize I have a sickness and I am trying to stop.........
You made me laugh out loud!!! Might end up keeping

I have decided to keep the rifle at this time.. PLEASE DELETE THE ADD.
Thanks for all the interest,
Charlie112