• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please don’t be Fake News…

Why wouldn't they?
Literally no one is watching it.....unless you believe their pumped up ratings numbers.

People are turning off their idiot boxes in DROVES.
Ratings garnered advertising dollars in the past. Ideology has been the driver for a while. Using shit like the View and other programs to push a narrative can only garner a small percentage of like a minded.I think that those dollars are drying up and the Soros types are spending their money where it's effective. Like prosecutors and politicians.

1686017429222.jpeg

If I never had to see Whoopi Goldberg's face on television again my life would multiply in quality be at least 7x. If I never had to hear her speak again on television it would be 12x. I used to like her as a comedian....until she spoke...if that's what you could call that

If I never had to see Whoopi Goldberg's face on television again my life would multiply in quality be at least 7x. If I never had to hear her speak again on television it would be 12x. I used to like her as a comedian....until she spoke...if that's what you could call that

That's easy. Stop watching TV.

Boom! Your wish is granted.

it might be one of the reasons they broke up so soon .
but imagine being dead and that was the only person you could communicate with like it or not that to me is the definition of hell you can't even off your self to get away from her just always there .

Boy and his wife got a thing to become a "Nielsen Family". They went and did it, I can't say I would not do the same. They get paid $1,200 per year (I think) to just have a box on their TV. It also "watches" what you watch online. I am just not sure I would go for that for some reason.

That's easy. Stop watching TV.

Boom! Your wish is granted.
I don't have satellite or cable. AkA, I don't watch TV. But SHE is on TV where they record that annoying blob of waste speak. It's always in news feeds on my phone and of YouTube clips on a reel that Google thinks I want to see. Boy are they wrong!

Change the settings on your phone and you can eliminate all of that nonsense.
Spend a little time tagging the news feeds as offensive and they will go away.
Anything entertainment related, tag as offensive.

I also don't have cable or satellite and life is so much better.
I do, however, watch TV when I have my weekly visits with my mom. She's 88 and her TV is never off...

Reactions: Chaps5800 and MJF