• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please email or call Hornady!

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah its true they are requiring the woke poke for their employees.

Please be polite, email them and let them know your disappointment in them for requiring something that should be a personal choice.

I used the email link for employment and then human resources. It took me a whole 3 minutes.

Dear @louu :

Sir, please kindly go forth and engage in consensual sexual relations with your own person for making a third thread on this topic today

Your humble and obedient servant,

Me

P.S. Ever company in America is going through this right now you of small mind and low I.Q.

Dear @louu :

Sir, please kindly go forth and engage in consensual sexual relations with your own person for making a third thread on this topic today

Your humble and obedient servant,

Me

P.S. Ever company in America is going through this right now you of small mind and low I.Q.
A lot of corporations have said NO including federal contractors.. Only suck ups to the fascist regime are going along.

A lot of corporations have said NO including federal contractors.. Only suck ups to the fascist regime are going along.
When you are done with your purity tests and reign of terror, don't lament when the 2A is gone. Liberals won't have to do a thing, you'll kill it for them.

With assholes like you guys for friends, who needs enemies.

You're mad at the abused spouse instead of the abusive husband.

But go ahead and make a FOURTH thread about this

And make 3 threads for every bank that complies

And every oil company that complies

And every grocery company that complies...

etc etc etc

But whatever you do, DON'T GO AFTER YOUR CONGRESS PERSON BECAUSE THOSE ASSHOLES NEED TO MAKE A LIVING NOT DOING THEIR JOB.

What federal contractors have stated publicly they will not comply?
Airlines for one. I am small but I accepted my staffs exemptions if they didn't want the jab and told the DOL that we were in compliance with all current laws.

Airlines for one. I am small but I accepted my staffs exemptions if they didn't want the jab and told the DOL that we were in compliance with all current laws.
What airlines, and what federal contracts do they have? As I read, the four largest US carriers have all embraced the mandates, but I know of course there's numerous other carriers you never see on a departure/arrival board at a passenger terminal.

I'm not talking accepting exemption claims from employees (which I applaud), I'm talking about giving the feds the finger in response to the mandate. You said "a lot of companies have said no" and I would love to see who has told the feds to fuck off and they're refusing to comply or filing in court their opposition to the orders, especially a name that is at least publicly traded or even better a Fortune 500 company.

I work for a Fortune 100 company that I'm sure has active governmental contracts since they have an entire division setup for that. They are not telling the government that they won't comply however they are not forcing this down on the employees either. Not sure what their plan of attack is on this issue, have wondered if they know, but they continue to tell us that they are not going to mandate the clot shot.

What airlines, and what federal contracts do they have? As I read, the four largest US carriers have all embraced the mandates, but I know of course there's numerous other carriers you never see on a departure/arrival board at a passenger terminal.

I'm not talking accepting exemption claims from employees (which I applaud), I'm talking about giving the feds the finger in response to the mandate. You said "a lot of companies have said no" and I would love to see who has told the feds to fuck off and they're refusing to comply or filing in court their opposition to the orders, especially a name that is at least publicly traded or even better a Fortune 500 company.
It would probably be easier to figure out which airlines didn't hold federal contracts....

The company I work for does stuff that ends up going to the Navy, and nothing has been said to us about needing the jab. We also don't have 100 employees, either.

If they don't care about their own employees right to make their own medical decisions over the ability to retain a contract you think they care about some 'rando dude's opinion on the internet?

This is how we wound up with a busted government... "call your representatives and tell them you're unhappy!!! that'll show em!"

If they don't care about their own employees right to make their own medical decisions over the ability to retain a contract you think they care about some 'rando dude's opinion on the internet?

This is how we wound up with a busted government... "call your representatives and tell them you're unhappy!!! that'll show em!"
The court of public opinion is critical in the fight using the third box.

I cant fault Hornady for looking out for their business. I didn't see anything that said they were enforcing a mandate, they were just asking employees to get vaccinated in an effort to be ahead of any enforceable mandates from the government. I will continue to support Hornady as they are an avid supporter of the shooting community. Bogging down their customer service with political nonsense does nothing in my opinion.

It would probably be easier to figure out which airlines didn't hold federal contracts....

The following air carriers are members of the Civil Reserve Air Fleet (subject to change monthly)

International Segment - Long Range Section:
ABX Air
Air Transport International
American Airlines
Atlas Air
Delta Air Lines
Federal Express Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines
Kalitta Air Cargo
National Air Cargo Group dba National Airlines
Omni Air International
Polar Air Cargo
Sky Lease I
Southern Air
United Air Lines
United Parcel Service
US Airways

International Segment - Short Range Section:
Alaska Airlines
American Airlines
Delta Air Lines
Jet Blue Airways
Lynden Air Cargo
Miami Air International
MN Airlines dba Sun Country
Northern Air Cargo
United Air Lines

National Segment - Domestic Section:
Allegiant Air
Southwest Airlines

Point of Contact
Air Mobility Command, Public Affairs Office; 402 Scott Drive, Unit 1-M-8; Scott AFB, Ill. 62225-5335;
DSN 779-7843 or (618) 229-7843.
email: [email protected]

The question now is how can they "mandate" getting the shot and then just drop it like that. Something rotten is going on and I'm not sure it is really at Hornady.

Reactions: atomic41
It would be easier for me to ask you since you already know and stated many companies are saying no to the .gov mandates, including federal contractors. You can't tease this kind of shit and not tell us who:

I'm just wanting to know what brave companies should be applauded and supported.

I cant fault Hornady for looking out for their business. I didn't see anything that said they were enforcing a mandate, they were just asking employees to get vaccinated in an effort to be ahead of any enforceable mandates from the government. I will continue to support Hornady as they are an avid supporter of the shooting community. Bogging down their customer service with political nonsense does nothing in my opinion.

I bet you also believe, that's there is nothing you can do to stop the overreach.

Kind of a strange dichotomy iyam.

If congress can be exempt from the mandate, if the post office can be exempt from the mandate, why can’t everyone else be exempt?

Airline has a contract to move mail, must have vaxx but the actual federal mail movers don’t need the jab and no one in government sees how hypocritical this is? But yeah, leave it to the potato to “bring the country together”... with mandates and executive orders.

If congress can be exempt from the mandate, if the post office can be exempt from the mandate, why can’t everyone else be exempt?

Airline has a contract to move mail, must have vaxx but the actual federal mail movers don’t need the jab and no one in government sees how hypocritical this is? But yeah, leave it to the potato to “bring the country together”... with mandates and executive orders.
There is no official mandate. So why are these companies acting like something has been signed or passed.

correct me I’m wrong but there has been nothing signed just Uncle Potato saying that there should be one.

Reactions: atomic41

I bet you also believe, that's there is nothing you can do to stop the overreach.

Kind of a strange dichotomy iyam.
Not what Im saying at all.. I just dont think boycotting Hornady is the way to go about it.

The question now is how can they "mandate" getting the shot and then just drop it like that. Something rotten is going on and I'm not sure it is really at Hornady.

Exactly. WTF is going on?

There never was a mandate to drop (yet). As poorly as it may have been worded, it's nothing more than a warning that they've been told regulations will be coming as soon as Dec. 8 that will force their hand, and getting vaccinated before then is the easiest way to ride above the tsunami. There was never any internal action to enact a "must be vaxxed to work here" status. AFAIK there hasn't been any further detail passed along by OSHA or whoever else (Fed contractor rules), and AFAIK there wasn't going to be any real action taken until such time, if at all.

I'm not saying I like it any more than anyone else, but business owners are stuck between a rock and hard place if this goes through with any semblance of enforcement. Mass exodus vs. mass penalty...

I would certainly like to see businesses and State governments band together and tell DC to fuck right off... Whether that gets organized or not... We'll see.