• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please go vote on this.

357Max

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    A little pay back for a gun grabber! Even my Liberal wife cracked up over this.

The link is live.

Please go up vote the definition. All it will need is 54 votes to put Beto at the top of that search.

Urban dictionary:

Thanks for defining dumb mother fucker!

Editors read your definition and decided to publish it on Urban Dictionary.

It is up: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dumb+mother+fucker

Urban Dictionary

-----

dumb mother fucker

Beto O'rourke Threatened to take AR 15's from lawful owners. Beto is from TX, where it is legal to protect personal property with Deadly force.

Beto is a dumb mother fucker!

person a: Beto just proposed buying back assault weapons.
    person b: How can they buy back what they never owned?
    person a: Beto is a dumb mother fucker!

"That is one Beto O'rourke". That as a pretty nice ring to it.

Awesome, this is grass roots right here! I don't do any other kind of social media like FB etc.
    Very satisfying to see this move to the top definition on lefty's controled websight;)

69(y)
    0(n)

Keep em coming!

I wasn’t able to vote as I don’t Facebook either. I sent my wife to vote though

Just had a pop up chat with a useless nitwit from Urban dictionary. I asked how the ranking was updated. His answer, I don't no? Really, that's your whole fucking job!
    I'm hoping it's algorithm driven and updated every 24 hrs maybe.
    There's also the very real possibility that there is another lefty fire wall of sorts to protect them?
    We'll shall see.

If this continues growing and does not take it's rightful place, I will escalate. That in itself would be newsworthy especially with the tech Giants currently under the microscope!

This seems like al around win win to me.

Just had a pop up chat with a useless nitwit from Urban dictionary. I asked how the ranking was updated. His answer, I don't no? Really, that's your whole fucking job!

It's like returning the wrong part from an auto parts store and yelling at the clerk.

The adage goes: "if he knew what he was doing, he wouldn't be working at an auto parts store"

True! I didn't actually type that in response to him, just what I was thinking. It takes a special kind of nitwit for me to let them have it. Usually doesn't do any good.

If somebody wants to create a 'hide inspired t-shirt" with this slogan, i'm down for a couple.

Done, up to 181, but still not the top definition.