• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Please help Dugan Ashley/Carnik Con

camocorvette

Send it
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2010
    Minnesota
    Hey Hide,

I know you all are generous to folks you don't know. But can relate and empathize with. I'm asking if you could please check this out and donate any little bit you can.

Dugan Ashley is a father, comedian and veteran. He's a good dude.

He is asking for more time. More time with his kids and a better quality of life. The VA is limited to what they can do for his MS. No health insurance limits his options extremely.

Maybe you've seen him on "CarniK Con" or Primary & Secondary. Maybe you have no clue who he is.

I'll try my best to link some things that might give you an understanding of who he is.
    I think he's one of us and you might too.

EQ02XhsXYAE6KvB.jpg

He's made me laugh my ass off many a time. There's a whole plethora of YouTube videos he's made. https://youtube.com/channel/UCcyVpXNRqu0KRLo5Wd9OHAw

He's asking for anything or anyone that could help his situation. Please skip to .30 seconds into this video for his message to everyone.

I really appreciate those that take the time and watch his video. His life would benefit greatly if you could help.

Last edited: