• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please help Fairfax VA petition to become a sanctuary county! (LINK)

Did you sign?!

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Also yes

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

zabada

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2018

The 24 counties that have already become sanctuaries is profoundly inspiring. While NOVA is very blue, it doesn't mean your voice won't be heard, you just have to speak louder!

You don't have to live in Fairfax or Virginia to sign this! Please share it to any and all who you think will help!

I've added a poll so you can simply click "yes" as opposed to posting that you signed.

Thank you in advance.

Re: my post count. Long time lurker, new to PRS, really excited to shoot long range next season!

I tried to sign. I'd do what I can to support.

But I'm not a fan of click-bait. Having to click through eleventy pages of "support this/support that/donate here/donate there/aren't iranians wonderful?" and other shit like that... then I'm done.

If what I did helps, great. If not, maybe "the leader of this pack" should find a different way to actually 'help' and 'enlist others'. I'm just sayin'.....

I agree. The great things about these online petitions is that they can be set so the results go directly to the people you are petitioning to. Thank you, regardless.

Put it on a roll and hang it next to your toilet.
That's about what all the bullshit 2A sanctuary crap is worth.
Anyone care to wager?

Reactions: acudaowner
Obviously your reading skills suck.
What is your suggestion?

It's toooo late. The time to get involved has passed. The communist have control and living under tyranny is inevitable until someone forks out the money to the lawyers.
BTW. It's rigged. The lawyers will take your money until the SCOTUS decides not to hear the case.
Wait wait, I know.... wait for the NRA. They are sure to fight for it's members rights.
Bwaahaha.

Obviously your reading skills suck.

It's toooo late. The time to get involved has passed. The communist have control and living under tyranny is inevitable until someone forks out the money to the lawyers.
BTW. It's rigged. The lawyers will take your money until the SCOTUS decides not to hear the case.
Wait wait, I know.... wait for the NRA. They are sure to fight for it's members rights.
Bwaahaha.
Well, by that logic we should just turn everything in now and avoid the hassle. This stuff is not going to end with Virginia.

Reactions: Milf Dots
According to the VCDL there will be a 2A Sanctuary motion introduced Tuesday December 3rd in Fairfax to the County Board at 4:30pm.

I urge as many people in the local Fairfax County area as possible to attend the hearing in person:
https://us20.campaign-archive.com/?u=b28f1d9ea359b104b09836c4c&id=863a7a2d3f

((Scroll down a bit on that page to the Fairfax County Listing for details - it will be in the County Board meeting room at Government Center))

found this on another forum

Gary Jeter will be speaking to
the Board of Supervisors of Fairfax County to lobby
for 2A Sanctuary Status for Fairfax County.

The address is:

12000 Government Center Pkwy, Fairfax, VA 22035-0002

The time is:
Dec 3rd
4:30PM.

If you want to speak. Search Face book for "Fairfax County - Second Amendment sanctuary hearing" and its posted by Gary Jeter. There are instructions on how to apply to do so.
It'd be great to pack the building and show as much support as possible.

and another good website for VA info

Reactions: Campguy308
Just like in combat, high morale and a positive mindset are critical to success. It's good to see so many are getting involved, that people actually want to fight. Words of discouragement are toxic to the cause, and those same naysayers often don't even vote.

Just like in combat, high morale and a positive mindset are critical to success. It's good to see so many are getting involved, that people actually want to fight. Words of discouragement are toxic to the cause.
This

Do not give up, we must pool our efforts

Reactions: Milf Dots
I'd expect Fairfax to vote to become a sanctuary county for illegal aliens.