• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please help me spend my money...I'm down to two

If someone asks for information because they do have have it, mocking them for not having it contributes nothing to the conversation.

Since you seem to be in the know, please share and answer the question.
Seriously? Are you having a bad day? PM me your mailing address. I’ll send you some humor pills for Christmas. ;)

LMT for my money. I think KAC is overpriced and offers nothing LMT doesn't.
My MWS is currently wearing a 16" 308 barrel but, I have another 308 20" and a 6.5 CM 20".

You wont' be sorry.

IMG_1544.jpeg

that's fine for the pit but not in normal technical oriented threads imho. I mean I get it when people need attention, it's sad but I get why they do it.
Sometimes I think his account was hacked because his responses are “different” from his early posts - he’s much more cynical now. Where’s TheHorta who used to go to Africa to help the kids in slums?

Enough of Horta. @BuildingConceptsllc thanks for the info on Deflector Brake 👍

Very, very nice....................probably not my choice of a stock for that kind of gun depending on the intended use; how does it balance with that heavier stock?

MM
It's not as bad as you might think, especially with suppressor off the front. The rig is really designed for the 18" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel for long range use, cutting down a 16" SS 308 barrel was more for "I wonder how this will work out" and I ended up loving this setup a lot! The LMT DMR stock is only 1.22 ounces heavier than a UBR Gen II which I realize is not the lightest stock out there either but that would be my other consideration and don't think it's worth the minor weight savings, it is just over 5 oz lighter than the Magpul PRS Gen 3 and 4 oz heavier than the PRS Lite so I think it bridges the gap between the two quite well, and it came with my rifle as an added bonus ;) I think if I went with a lighter LPVO setup then I might go with something lighter but I think the heavier March 4.5-28x52 and Spuhr mount somewhat balances things out.

Reactions: clubmanager