• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please help, somebody in the Rimfire threads needs a recommendation

Thank you. That was hilarious. Just what a slow Sunday afternoon needed.

Thanks for linking that thread. Too fucking funny. And I'm not Kidding!
Asks for recommendations and refuses the best option because too many people recommended it. Life must be hard when you're a tard.

Thanks for linking that thread. Too fucking funny. And I'm not Kidding!
Asks for recommendations and refuses the best option because too many people recommended it. Life must be hard when you're a tard.
Your wrong he's in the legal field, he's much smarter than anyone else yet he asked for help and recommendations... Then took zero of those recommendations and spewed out total unrelated bullshit to the topic :oops:

Reactions: lash and BadDogPSD
Y’all let him off too easy. He has other posts talking about his DPMS (which I’d bet doesn’t have a Timney trigger) and his “substandard” Bushnell scopes made by LOW. If the scope sucked that bad to call it substandard, then why stick with LOW (I haven’t looked to see if LOW made that scope). He’s just full of crap. Just wanted someone to be his echo chamber and say the Timney is the best 10/22 trigger.

Reactions: BoltRunner
If he's here at the Hide looking for "mature" responses, he'd better never wade into the Pit! He got all kinds of butt hurt there and I thought everyone was pretty nice and treating him with kidd gloves!!! (pun intended)