• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please help this little angel and her family

JelloStorm

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Northeast Pennsylvania
Hey everyone,

A good friend of mine has a little family member that is in need of some help. I've been a member of this forum for quite some time and I have seen how the forum can come together to support others so I am asking for you to help in any way you can. The littlest donations will go a long way to help the family of this little girl!

Here is the link to the crowd funding the family has setup:

Help Aubrielle! by Lindsey Joy Marsilio - GoFundMe

Thank you to all those who can give and please keep this little angel in your prayers.

I got approval from Mike to post this, however if Frank or any other mods disagree please take this post down and let me know.

Prayers, donation, emailed the link to the gofundme page to everyone i have an email address for. I asked for a dollar from each of them.
Give the family my best. I had meningitis as a baby and wasnt supposed to live. Miracles happen, I will claim to be one.
God Bless