• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please help UK shooters

Scotch_egg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
England
This is a huge ask. As you probably know the U.K. shooting community is tiny compared to the USA. Ranges for civilian use are limited.

One of our best facilities is under threat because of planning permission. The opposition have set up a petition that has gone global and we want to fight fire with fire

I would really appreciate it if you would support the defending petition and put your name to it along with a post here on the hide asking members to support the private use of firearms.

Even though we are in different countries you can sign the petition.

chng.it

Sign the Petition

Show support for the running of a home office approved rifle range and business
chng.it
chng.it

Reactions: geek65
Your council's stupid and you should tell them so. Open a global opinion poll on their value as bureaucrats and politicians for a dose of perspective on the validity of internet opinion.

Last edited:
Forwarded to a few friends and my brother. When you get fifty signatures from names like Sire Edmund Monkeyfucker, that’s my brother.

Holy Fuck , how many times do we need to bail you and France out of some kind of problem .
Why don't you start by not being a bunch of crumpet eating , tea drinking , prince Harry loving bunch of gays . When you do that and manage to grow a set of balls we might come help you but right now we have enough problems as it is.

And let's not forget that you redcoats killed both of Mel Gibson's sons in the war . Yall still havnt apologized for that.

Last edited:
This is a huge ask. As you probably know the U.K. shooting community is tiny compared to the USA. Ranges for civilian use are limited.

One of our best facilities is under threat because of planning permission. The opposition have set up a petition that has gone global and we want to fight fire with fire

I would really appreciate it if you would support the defending petition and put your name to it along with a post here on the hide asking members to support the private use of firearms.

Even though we are in different countries you can sign the petition.

chng.it

Sign the Petition

Show support for the running of a home office approved rifle range and business
chng.it
chng.it
As the U.S. citizen, I feel it is very wrong to interfere into the internal affairs of the Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Reminds me of when US citizens sent over personal rifles in the early 40’s for England’s defense and very few were ever actually returned.

Reactions: thejeep
As the U.S. citizen, I feel it is very wrong to interfere into the internal affairs of the Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Can I interfere if I’m a U.S., Australian & Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Citizen?

We were once controlled by Red Coats also, but they eventually just pissed off home on their own accord.

Reactions: Barneybdb
And let's not forget that you redcoats killed both of Mel Gibson's sons in the war . Yall still havnt apologized for that.

Mel Gibson is solely responsible for unleashing unwashed heathen arses at the King’s men at the Battle of Stirling! You reap what you sow Mel, we never forget!

I’m pretty sure a bunch of people said “fuck this”, boarded a wooden ship, sailed off into the unknown to face certain death and sea monsters, just to set up camp on lands they knew nothing of...just because certain death was better than staying in Europe.

...you guys could do that again but only as long as you leave Europe in Europe and come here to embrace actual freedom. I’d gladly swap freedom-seeking Europeans for 60 million worthless sacks of California and New York based fertilizer.

On a serious note, I really hope you guys don’t get any more screwed than you are on this.

I’m pretty sure a bunch of people said “fuck this”, boarded a wooden ship, sailed off into the unknown to face certain death and sea monsters, just to set up camp on lands they knew nothing of...just because certain death was better than staying in Europe.

...you guys could do that again but only as long as you leave Europe in Europe and come here to embrace actual freedom. I’d gladly swap freedom-seeking Europeans for 60 million worthless sacks of California and New York based fertilizer.

On a serious note, I really hope you guys don’t get any more screwed than you are on this.

I’m seriously considering it.

I’m seriously considering it.
It’s insane the shit you guys put up with on this continent. California and NY aren’t even this extreme...and they are two of the three most hated states in the country [hated due to politics/policies, as their states are very scenic].

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

I wouldn’t have usually asked however the oppositions petition was worldwide hence making it an equal fight.

Reactions: geek65
It’s insane the shit you guys put up with on this continent. California and NY aren’t even this extreme...and they are two of the three most hated states in the country [hated due to politics/policies, as their states are very scenic].

You’re telling me! The purple haired brigade want to impose a 6pm curfew on men because women don’t feel safe on the streets or something. Some politicians are actually entertaining this.

• Sad
Reactions: M8541Reaper
You’re telling me! The purple haired brigade want to impose a 6pm curfew on men because women don’t feel safe on the streets or something. Some politicians are actually entertaining this.
That’s insane man. ...and something that Cali peeps better not learn about or they’ll be pushing for it in the US as well.