• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please, please, PLEASE baby Jesus make this happen

OMG. This would be epic…

Even if ? ,and that a pretty Big If . If she is asked and party subsidized to campaign . She will be ONLY for raising Money- $$$ for the Dem. coffers and gather crowd Buzz. Until asked to step aside for the actual running party choice.

Hell of a way to celebrate a 35th birthday.
1659504776614.png

There would be many memorable quotes, she spouts some really stupid stuff on the regular. The liberal media would show her 24/7, maybe make an AOC channel.

She would make a good puppet and make for some epic memes.

1659533478335.gif

I don’t give a shit what empty sock puppet either team props up in front of a propaganda camera but I really hope this happens, I could use the laughs

She isnt any dumber that the current resident. It is absolutely possible to get her "elected", although i would love to watch a debate between her and Donald.

Say what you will about her (lack of) intellect, but that girl’s got a rockin’ body! LOL

i-HgbwFR7-XL.jpg

I once again feel compelled to remind us all:

535611fdec2b9c886fcc67bba7119492c3b0d76cb9f8ed65181834038d395bf9_1.jpg
She really does. BFC do us a solid dude, take some pics if you end up pulling her

My degenerate wife smashing days are over. “Thou shall not smash a neighbor’s wife and all that” … man of God now. But it ain’t a sin to look, I’m pretty sure

Compared to most politicians she has a good body, but nothing to get worked up about. I am sure she knows its why she is where she is, not her intelligence. Could be very wrong though....

She really does. BFC do us a solid dude, take some pics if you end up pulling her

My degenerate wife smashing days are over. “Thou shall not smash a neighbor’s wife and all that” … man of God now. But it ain’t a sin to look, I’m pretty sure
Matthew 5:27
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Matthew 5:27
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Adultery isn't that two adults having sex or more. What about all that talk about turning the other cheek you know to get it in . Committed adultery with her in his heart, dude you got the wrong organ there you can't have a orgasm with the heart.

You can bang everyone you see and then in the end just tell God your sorry, bang your golden !!

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I just hope the Fappening gets her ICloud account hacked and we see those home pics.You know she has them.She loves herself too much not to want to see how she looks playing tonsil hockey or playing with her turd cutter.

AOC is 100 times smarter then Biden and you know how dumb he is so AOC is just stupid, but they will install her if they think they might lose. Lets face it they put Biden in office and he shits himself and shakes hands with a invisible friend from time to time.

Adultery isn't that two adults having sex or more. What about all that talk about turning the other cheek you know to get it in . Committed adultery with her in his heart, dude you got the wrong organ there you can't have a orgasm with the heart.

You can bang everyone you see and then in the end just tell God your sorry, bang your golden !!
Yeah!! Exactly bro.. so Im good then. Just gotta repent

I just hope the Fappening gets her ICloud account hacked and we see those home pics.You know she has them.She loves herself too much not to want to see how she looks playing tonsil hockey or playing with her turd cutter.
100%
I can guarantee you shes the type that takes nice care of herself too. I know that type'a city girl pretty well... shes doing ketel exercises, lotion baths for that crazy amazing skin feeling, always perfect nails/hair... she'd be pretty fun I bet money on that

Last edited: