• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please pray for Marc

I don't want to be callous but praying does exactly nothing other than absorb time and absolve the doer of contributing something actually useful or effective like referring a skilled surgeon.

Hopefully he pulls through whatever it is.
WTF is wrong with you? STFU if you don't have anything positive to say.

Marc, stay strong and accept all the positive energy we're sending your way.

Last edited:
I don't want to be callous but praying does exactly nothing other than absorb time and absolve the doer of contributing something actually useful or effective like referring a skilled surgeon.

What a "classy" move. Some folks just can't get over themselves, I guess.
Praying for whatever he needs.

F6E1F08A-95B8-4214-A1D2-503F79C84F35.jpeg
4E398A30-2773-40E4-A462-92D1B6098135.png

Hi All,

I can give you a quick update, He had his surgeries, and came out of the other side okay

He had two of them, one for the heart, one for a clot that was close to the heart.

Last word he is recovering and things went as expected
Thank you for the info, Frank. I'm (and I'm sure prob everyone else) ferverently wishing Marc nothing but the speediest and fullest of recovery to good health.

You may not be at liberty to comment further, but if allowed: did he have open chest surgery or stents installed (asks the guy with three stents in his heart!)? One is a good bit easier to recover from than the other.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I can give you a quick update, He had his surgeries, and came out of the other side okay

He had two of them, one for the heart, one for a clot that was close to the heart.

Last word he is recovering and things went as expected
He’s going to be on Xarelto or Eliquis for a long time…

I’ve been through the blood clot thing…

If you see him or talk to him wish him our best!

Let me know where the stripper nurse has to be sent to!!!

I have thought about this statement before replying as I wanted to be measured in my response.

Your opinion is yours, and that does deserve respect. I can give that. However, there is also the detail of grace, mercy and care not only for the person in a situation but also for those that choose to circle around them in the best way they know how. For many that means praying TO God FOR someone else. Whether or not you believe is not the point - they are giving what they can and appealing to a higher power for someone else. This is as noble as it gets. While that may not mean much to you, it quite frankly doesn’t involve you nor does it impact you. While those of us who believe can give you the respect to not pray, you should have the decency to give the same respect to those that do. Nothing helpful to Marc or anyone else here was gained by your comment, and I truly hope he doesn’t read this thread.

When someone is in dire straits and someone asks for prayer, if you don’t agree, please feel free to shut up. Your comment does harm to people, and I strongly suspect this was your intention. Maybe it isn’t but it sure comes off that way. While I truly respect your opinion, your statements are at best uncaring and uncalled for.

Whatever your beef is with God that is between you and Him, there is no need to shit on everyone else and by extension Marc. I’m not trying to screw up this thread but you need to learn some manners. The responses you have received aren’t so much about belief, but caring about others. Its regrettable that you managed to turn this thread from concern about someone else to be focused on your personal views.

To Lowlight and everyone else, my apologies for jumping in. I’m not trying to be the Hide pastor, but it needed to be said.

I have thought about this statement before replying as I wanted to be measured in my response.

Your opinion is yours, and that does deserve respect. I can give that. However, there is also the detail of grace, mercy and care not only for the person in a situation but also for those that choose to circle around them in the best way they know how. For many that means praying TO God FOR someone else. Whether or not you believe is not the point - they are giving what they can and appealing to a higher power for someone else. This is as noble as it gets. While that may not mean much to you, it quite frankly doesn’t involve you nor does it impact you. While those of us who believe can give you the respect to not pray, you should have the decency to give the same respect to those that do. Nothing helpful to Marc or anyone else here was gained by your comment, and I truly hope he doesn’t read this thread.

When someone is in dire straits and someone asks for prayer, if you don’t agree, please feel free to shut up. Your comment does harm to people, and I strongly suspect this was your intention. Maybe it isn’t but it sure comes off that way. While I truly respect your opinion, your statements are at best uncaring and uncalled for.

Whatever your beef is with God that is between you and Him, there is no need to shit on everyone else and by extension Marc. I’m not trying to screw up this thread but you need to learn some manners. The responses you have received aren’t so much about belief, but caring about others. Its regrettable that you managed to turn this thread from concern about someone else to be focused on your personal views.

To Lowlight and everyone else, my apologies for jumping in. I’m not trying to be the Hide pastor, but it needed to be said.
Thank you, and he didn’t turn this thread, rest assured :)

What a "classy" move. Some folks just can't get over themselves, I guess.
Praying for whatever he needs.
Atheists are as obnoxious as vegans are... Their whole personalities are basically being a religious Karen whenever someone mentions god, prayers, etc... Just like vegans. You know within the first 5 minutes of meeting a vegan that they are a vegan, and why they are a vegan, and how long they've been a vegan, and why meat is bad, etc...etc...etc...Ad nauseam. 🤦🏼

Could you imagine meeting a vegan atheist... "Why are you praying to some old imaginary bearded guy in the sky before you eat your murdered animals...KILLER!" 😂

Now, getting back on track...

I don't know who Marc is, but glad to hear he's doing alright now. 👍🏼

And as a side note. Franks post shows how prayers can get answered. Many things could have gone wrong but didn't. Happy for him and his family that he pulled through. Giving my prayers for a good recovery