• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PLEASE Send a Christmas Card to The Political Prisoners in Washington DC and Let Them Know They’re Not Forgotten …Here’s How

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018

pasting the below from Gateway​

PLEASE DO YOUR PART: Send a Christmas Card to The Political Prisoners in Washington DC and Let Them Know They’re Not Forgotten …Here’s How

By Jim Hoft
    Published December 20, 2021 at 7:30am

Here is an easy way to spread some Holiday Cheer to the patriots who are being detained indefinitely in Washington DC and abused by their government. Send a Christmas Card to the Political Prisoners at the DC Gulag.

The US government is going out of its way to hide, disappear and isolate these men in the Washington DC Prison. These men are being abused and detained without trial – a clear violation of the US Constitution.

Currently, the DC Political Prisoners, who number around 40, are under another isolating lockdown as oppressive government efforts continue to erode their morale.

But we know The Gateway Pundit audience won’t let these men be forgotten. I am personally asking our readers to take a few minutes this Christmas Week and send a holiday card of support and encouragement to the political prisoners suffering in Washington DC and separated from their families and friends this Christmas.

We are including the address and names of two prisoners in the January 6 Political Prisoner Wing.
    They will share these cards with the men and woman in the DC Gulag.

Many of these men thought they would be home by the holidays. Sadly that is not the case.

Christmas cards addressed to all prisoners can be sent to Jonathan Mellis, Shane Jenkins, or Nathan DeGrave and will be shared by them with the rest of the prisoners.

Prisoner 1:

Nathan DeGrave – 376789

DOC-DC-CTF

1901 D St. SE

Washington, DC 20003

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Or Prisoner 2:

Jonathan Mellis – 376907

DOC-DC-CTF

1901 D St. SE

Washington, DC 20003

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Or Prisoner 3:

Shane Jenkins – 377186

DOC-DC-CTF

1901 D St. SE

Washington, DC 20003

You can include a card for them to share with their fellow political prisoners.

We wrote about Nathan DeGraves and Jonathan Mellis here at The Gateway Pundit. Shane Jenkins leads the Bible Study with fellow prisoners.
    Please send a card if you have time.

And please remember these patriots in your prayers this Christmas season.

This is an easy way to uplift a suffering soul this holiday season. Jesus mentioned the corporal act of mercy specifically when he said, “For I was . . . in prison and you visited me” (Mt 25:35, 36).

Sponsored by American Gulag and Citizens Against Political Persecution.

Last edited:
    Yes, awesome idea- support the patriotic J6 Americans being held as political prisoners by the fascists.

I wrote Shane. If each of you can write JUST ONE --and lets us know here..... then we can keep a tally to make sure the cards get evenly given!

Last edited:
    This will probably also unlock the 'being on a very rare government list' achievement I've been after for quite some time. Will send them cards.

Wonder how many they'll actually get as anything even remotely positive will be tossed under some kind of 'consoling terrorists' bullshit.

Yeah.. quite sure my return address will be "registered" on some watch list for sending a card. But I am done. Done with any, even remote, fear of being found out I'm a staunch Conservative. With my big mouth going off for years now I probably already got a profile an inch thick.

If any SH user is under the delusion they don't already have an intermediary IP snifter tracking anyone visiting or logging in --and already know who you are and where you live... then you're a complete retard.

Fuck it. These people do not deserve to be there. The least I can do is show support. If about 50 million did the same --the cucks in the FBI, CIA, NSA and every other diabolical America hating alphabeti might rethink their long range plans.

FBI-FAGS.jpg

Last edited:
    Good idea GayGuns. Those guys have been constantly on my mind.

Fellow patriots being held as political prisoners in a foreign country is bad enough but being held here in their own country should be the final straw.

I want to write in the card, "To the guard thats opening and reading this, Fuck you, you treasonous scum. We know where you live."

Maybe filling it with ultra fine glitter will help send the message to the Feds??

Here's just one of the patriots being held, 11 f'g months in 'pre-trial detention.'

With guys like him, I have hope we can take this country back.

"I want to thank you all for your prayers and time. I will continue this adventure in another article that will hopefully go out soon. Just know that I have overcome many obstacles in my life. I look forward to learning new things and spreading love despite this current tribulation. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and all the prayers worldwide. I thank God for the opportunity to suffer with this group of men."