• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please Stop, these Accounts are Not Hacked

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Now you know why I don't want posts about bad deals and spam when we have been deleting those accounts since the beginning

You all think you are doing each other a favor posting stuff about spammers, ripoffs and hackers. Instead you did the opposite, you created a system of fear where people are destroying accounts for no reason but ignorance

Your account was NOT HACKED So please stop with this bullshit you are fucking things up

Hacked accounts are VERY FUCKING OBVIOUS, they are not some guy who walked away from SH for 3 years who decided to sell something so they popped back online and started posting again. That is the number 1 report get, with a big old question of whether or not they were hacked

Just fucking stop right now because I am getting pissed, you are wasting everyone's time

if you post, "I think this account is hacked" without any evidence along with it, you are gone.

I am over it, yes we want to identify scammers, but god damn, accounts with 1500 posts are not fucking scammers.

Then the owner makes a new accounts, signs up for a supporter accounts while the previous account is fine, so now we have to fix everything because some idiot has no clue what they looking at

So moving forward you better be very sure that account hacked before moving forward, trust me when I say we don't have that many hacked accounts and they usually reveal themselves quickly

So stop posting information about spammers, they are organized crime and you aren't helping. We not only mark the accounts for the future, we neuter them, and will look for associated accounts too. So we don't sit back and wait, we go pro active and you are getting in my way

Last edited:
    I think lowlight’s account has been hacked! Where is the report button!!! 😉jk, please don't send the cat after me!
    He doesn’t need a Ban Cat, he has the hand of God here...

Reactions: Jgunner
    I'm going to start using "kindly, sir" so some dummies think my account was hacked and they say something to get banned. Got to play the troll long game sometimes.

Seriously I am not seeing it ...

I really think that rash of posts saying, I was scammed, started all this ... which is why in the past I deleted them immediately

Now everyone sees ghosts, as soon as they fat finger a password, or a page does something they don't expect, it's a hack

People publicly cried and convinced people the hackers were everywhere

Reactions: akmike47
    and Just because a Fucking Moderator cuts and pastes

Spam, please contact the admin, doesn't make it so...

Some jackass says, the account is hacked, (usually they say, the account might be hacked) the mod just bans it and throws a tag on it so the owner says, oh my account was hacked the mod said so, and then you think your account is gone

It's not hacked, it's an error because an overzealous member made a report

I’ve heard....take that for what it’s worth. Multiple firearms sites are having issues like this be it real or manufactured like what your talking about I don’t really know.

It’s just weird that all of the sudden you hear about scammers everywhere.

The issue today is,

They are setting up accounts in other places and people use the same log on and they can access on here with compromised accounts from other sites. When your account was in a hack and you use the same login you will get hacked again,

When they access your account because you use the same shit everywhere, they change your email and password.

Why hack your account and keep it normal, no, they want you to send them money so they change everything so they can access it and rip you off.

Same thing today, I got a message from a guy, "He might have found a scammer" And seriously this is all your fucking fault, he posted WTB (Fucking #1 problem right there) and got a Private Message (Fucking Number 2 problem right there) and instead of contacting us, like I have posted 100x, he went ahead with the deal, and got scammed.

He waited, cause his item might show, then nothing and reached out... so he broke two rules immediately got scammed and then reached out... now you just fed the beast and guess what, they will be back.

You people are fucking idiots and I don't; say that lightly, wise the fuck up, these are organized criminal gangs, you are too fucking stupid to be doing this with them, you will lose and everyone will look bad.

Wake the fuck up

Stop posting WTB, we don't give a fuck what you want, use google. and stop answering unsolicited private messages from people offering to give you a deal, how many times must I write,

There are no fucking deals in 2022, stop looking

The issue today is,

They are setting up accounts in other places and people use the same log on and they can access on here with compromised accounts from other sites. When your account was in a hack and you use the same login you will get hacked again,

When they access your account because you use the same shit everywhere, they change your email and password.

Why hack your account and keep it normal, no, they want you to send them money so they change everything so they can access it and rip you off.

Same thing today, I got a message from a guy, "He might have found a scammer" And seriously this is all your fucking fault, he posted WTB (Fucking #1 problem right there) and got a Private Message (Fucking Number 2 problem right there) and instead of contacting us, like I have posted 100x, he went ahead with the deal, and got scammed.

He waited, cause his item might show, then nothing and reached out... so he broke two rules immediately got scammed and then reached out... now you just fed the beast and guess what, they will be back.

You people are fucking idiots and I don't; say that lightly, wise the fuck up, these are organized criminal gangs, you are too fucking stupid to be doing this with them, you will lose and everyone will look bad.

Wake the fuck up

Stop posting WTB, we don't give a fuck what you want, use google. and stop answering unsolicited private messages from people offering to give you a deal, how many times must I write,

If I ever have the money to train with you I sincerely hope you’re exactly like this in person, I’d prefer it, fuck using kid gloves with everyone.

I'm saving it for the right woman.
    It's been a great way to meet wimmin!! Tell them that you are a virgin and saving it for a special woman!! Just make sure that you haven't told any of her friends that line
    At least it wasn’t your virginity, so that’s still intact.

• Haha

This can't be said enough. Whenever I hear about someone getting ripped off, its typically because of this.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    anyone who has H1000 for sale; to me is a fraud account.. this crap is gold...... along with 30cal berger 215's

1- use unique UN and PW for every site. PW should be a minimum of 10 random numbers, upper and lower case letters, and symbols
    2- don't post WTB ads
    3- don't open or reply to unsolicited messages

People who DON'T observe the above reasonable internet rules remind me of the idiot guards in MP's Holy Grail

PW should be a minimum of 10 random numbers, upper and lower case letters, and symbols

IMO this is last years (or decades) advice

Now you should have a 26 character password

The upper lower symbol number nonsense isn't worth shit anymore

Your ex-girlfriend was right, LENGTH is everything ;)

Now you should have a passphrase not a password

mydoglikestoeatcheddarcheese

Is a safer password than

P1gGyB@nk*!

Is a safer password than

P1gGyB@nk*!
    How the f*ck did you get my password??? I’ve been hacked

• Haha
    Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
    mel-brooks-password.gif

Is a safer password than

P1gGyB@nk*!

I hope your post is sarcasm because your examples are what we call "dictionary-words based passwords" and were NEVER worth shit! In addition, both of your examples are weak passwords, but your passphrase is LESS secure than the password that ends with the two symbols "*!".

You ignored one of the KEY features I mentioned of any strong password- RANDOM... Random numbers, symbols, and both upper and lower case letters. RANDOM means they don't form anything approaching a real word, name, phrase.

I am with the Microsoft refund department. Please pm to receive your $300 refund I am senior executive refund manager.

• Haha
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    If Frank has referenced you in this thread and you feel offended please fill this out completely and legibly.
    9E37643E-A549-4AF7-A453-15D0E91F6F3F.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
    Personally I never trust anyone with over 30,000 posts.
    Those numbers have to be made up.:ROFLMAO:

My account wasn't hack but I have been receiving a lot of nude photos of members wives here via email, is that normal ?

• Haha
    Reactions: notacos4u
    I hope your post is sarcasm because your examples are what we call "dictionary-words based passwords" and were NEVER worth shit! In addition, both of your examples are weak passwords, but your passphrase is LESS secure than the password that ends with the two symbols "*!".

You ignored one of the KEY features I mentioned of any strong password- RANDOM... Random numbers, symbols, and both upper and lower case letters. RANDOM means they don't form anything approaching a real word, name, phrase.

I disagree and will state again what you state is old dated information, the cyber world has moved away from that advice as best case. Your thoughts were once the law of the land, that time has passed.

Basic math determines that a 28 character password (exhibit A - mydoglikestoeatcheddarcheese) is stronger than an 11 character complex password (exhibit B P1gGyB@nk*!) the caps and symbols don't make up for the length

11 characters no matter how RANDOM you make them, are not as strong as 28 characters that are 7 dictionary words combined UNLESS those words are a common phrase

theearlybirdgetstheworm is a worthless passphrase even though it is long. other worthless phrases = goodmorning and haveagoodday or happybirthday I think you get the point. Avoid 1 to 2 dictionary words and avoid common phrases.

The "dictionary-words based passwords" thing that you googled continues on to say that using more than 2 words makes this irrelevant.

This has now expanded far beyond my original point.

Random passphrase words are BETTER yes (but my post was not covering all cases, only comparing the two items I posted)

so the below passphrase is of course better, random words (gaga is a word damnit!) instead of a sentence about my dogs cheese addiction but I keep the length

ladylowgagalightwantsexytime

Isn’t 90% of the problem because people post WTB threads and it’s irresistible bait to the scammers?

My account wasn't hack but I have been receiving a lot of nude photos of members wives here via email, is that normal ?
    WTB "a lot of nude photos of members wives". Not partial. Interested in both MIL or MOA. Please respond if they are still available. Can pay in Bitcoin, subway tokens, caged laying hens or other options upon request.

• Haha
    Reactions: candyx
    Lastpass is your friend….

I kinda am,

I do try to swear less, but I swear a lot, so, ya, this is me
    I think after all these years people pretty much know, you get what you get w Frank, no masks ever, rofl.

Two factor authentication. You should just make that mandatory.

My two-factor authentication is going to be a picture of my driver's license sitting on my freshly-shaved nutsack. Or I can give you my wife's phone number and she can explain her excitement that my "stuff for sale" pile in the office is getting smaller instead of bigger, and then hopefully you'll accept that this is a legit transaction.

Offer two factor authentication as an option. Make it so that the User bling shows "Full Member - 2FA Protected". This all can be automated and hopefully can cut down on those potential scammer emails.