• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please tell me this can’t happen. Won’t happen.

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    7F9F603A-78DB-4052-86E8-5BC97228AE34.png

Dear Uncle Joe,

Do you really want to start another revolutionary war? Because this is how you start a revolutionary war.

Gettin’ close now. Best be gettin’ that hangin’ tree pruned and ready to go.

ETA: Get to know your local tax agents and sheriffs too…I honestly can’t see this going anywhere, but somebody’s gonna be tagged to try to enforce this farce if it passes. Those extra 80K IRS agents will be gone within the first week.

More to the point, can somebody point to the law passed by Congress that allows the executive branch (via the IRS) the power to even draft the bullshit verbiage that would lead to this outcome?

Reactions: myronman3

That last sentence would not be the true outcome at all.

The US of A would suddenly adopt the ways of the Irish lads….

Reactions: 232593
    I've been talking about how 9/11, the 2008 crash, the automation of the stock market, and the petrodollar system and nearly every goddamn action taken since are all linked. Even COVID. Even the vaccine. People talk about the great reset but they don't understand that it will be the slowest fucking boring boil ever orchestrated by events that seem random, legislation that seems reasonable, and then finally, one big push. It's all goddamn connected. It's about balancing the M1 and M2 money stocks, the reserves, the circulation velocity, and somehow backing up the valuation that is being created out of thing fucking air at the same time. It's a careful balancing act that is not sustainable- hence the need for a great reset, with a new currency and likely a global governing body that oversees it all. They need a way to justify it though (likely a major catastrophe such as a war or as some anons have said, an alien invasion) and things will have to be bad enough in individual economic nations so that asset holders are nonexistent and any alterations to the system in that regard will be opposed by few. That's why the timelines for major legislation aren't for 6-10 years or more.... they're waiting for conditions to be right. They want the rug pull to be sudden and generally accepted.

I've been talking about how 9/11, the 2008 crash, the automation of the stock market, and the petrodollar system and nearly every goddamn action taken since are all linked. Even COVID. Even the vaccine. People talk about the great reset but they don't understand that it will be the slowest fucking boring boil ever orchestrated by events that seem random, legislation that seems reasonable, and then finally, one big push. It's all goddamn connected. It's about balancing the M1 and M2 money stocks, the reserves, the circulation velocity, and somehow backing up the valuation that is being created out of thing fucking air at the same time. It's a careful balancing act that is not sustainable- hence the need for a great reset, with a new currency and likely a global governing body that oversees it all. They need a way to justify it though (likely a major catastrophe such as a war or as some anons have said, an alien invasion) and things will have to be bad enough in individual economic nations so that asset holders are nonexistent and any alterations to the system in that regard will be opposed by few. That's why the timelines for major legislation aren't for 6-10 years or more.... they're waiting for conditions to be right. They want the rug pull to be sudden and generally accepted.
    They will have to attempt to confiscate and destroy all guns first - which very well could be the catalyst they are waiting for. If that’s the case - I hope the citizens of the world are paying attention to exactly who is trying to force this “reset,”

Reactions: 232593
    Tax law is complicated. The Court can easily decide on the one time tax on repatriated foreign assets, the issue in Moore and part of the "pay for" in Trumps 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act, without declaring a "Warren/Sanders type wealth tax" constitutional. Probably not something to worry about too much (for now), though it does make great clickbait.

Reactions: 1911hombre
    Taxation on something that may well never happen? Tax you because your house or portfolio could double in value, but what happens if the value tanks? Or if those things go up in numerical value but down in buying power?

(Rhetorical questions)

It's moore vs US and that it's about taxing FOREIGN unrealized asset gains, which will totally pass, because it will seem reasonable without considering what happens when the topic of unrealized asset gains are revisited for domestic assets. It will set a precedent. The argument will be legally sound.

Reactions: goinghunting
    Yeah, there’s no scenario where I’ll outlive my supply either…but have been nurturing my network of friends and family as best as I can, and planning (hoping?) to ensure I have enough for all of us, and maybe together we’ll come of this on the other side.

Y’all better start your gardens this winter too.

They will have to attempt to confiscate and destroy all guns first - which very well could be the catalyst they are waiting for. If that’s the case - I hope the citizens of the world are paying attention to exactly who is trying to force this “reset,”
    They won’t have to. There is no “Shot heard round the world” moment. It’s not coming. They will win by attrition. Sure our guns can stop an home invader, or a roving pack of miscreants. But there is no way to fight a military or police force, sure you might win one battle? But you’ll never be able to come home. With the power of artificial intelligence, they can make up any evidence against you, they do it now. Anyways, it’s only going to get worse. There is not going to be a Civil War. It’s going to be a slow boil. It could be five years or 100 years. All they have to do is wait. The chance to fix this was January 6th. You guys cannot comprehend how bad it’s going to get. I hate to say this. Tell me where I am wrong?

Do you think that the scotus has the balls to kick off the next revolution
    It's moore vs US and that it's about taxing FOREIGN unrealized asset gains, which will totally pass, because it will seem reasonable without considering what happens when the topic of unrealized asset gains are revisited for domestic assets. It will set a precedent. The argument will be legally sound.

Tax law is complicated. The Court can easily decide on the one time tax on repatriated foreign assets, the issue in Moore and part of the "pay for" in Trumps 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act, without declaring a "Warren/Sanders type wealth tax" constitutional. Probably not something to worry about too much (for now), though it does make great clickbait.
    That’s right, just go back to sleep.

Background Info:

Short Summary from what I can gather (IANAL)
    In 2017 President Trump and Congress enacted a tax cut on money earned by overseas subsidaries. Previously when money was transfered into the US ("repatriated"), any difference between the local tax and US corporate tax (35%!) was taxed and collected. This led to companies keeping money overseas.

When this tax was eliminated, because companies had built up large cash reserves (hmmm cash grab by Congress,I NEVER!) the law enacted a one time tax on both liquid (cash) and non-liquid (stocks and stuff) assets. It is the no-liquid tax (unrealized income or stock gains) that is in dispute.

----
    My comments:
    Dems want to use that non-liquid tax to soak the rich: tax your stocks before you sell them. So if SC smashes this, it kills their plan.
    OTOH they (Supreme Court) could just say "this one time its like totally ok" (known as a narrow ruling). The fear is that if they issue a "wide" ruling it could either open the floodgates to a ton of taxes on unrealized gains (*cough* your house *cough* or retirement) or could invalidate tons of current taxes on non-liquid assets that have crept in. News reports seemed to indicate a narrow ruling is likely, but this is a conservative supreme court, so they might just FU the whole system (unlikely).

--
    Details (read the source, fuck the news, they always get it wrong--I wouldnt even trust me to get it right)

And do it on your credit card.....the way things are going, inflation is going to outpace your interest rate, meaning if you wait long enough, your purchase will be damn near free...

Just bought a $500,000 house on my Amex..... this time next year that's gonna be a weeks wages

View attachment 8291049
    Ironically, we’re pulling out a lot of stops to pay off our house right now despite getting a pretty damn low interest rate almost exactly three years ago. We have no other debt, and trying to get our shit together before…. Well, before whatever’s coming our way actually arrives. If it’s nothing, well, I’m even happier.

Background Info:

Short Summary from what I can gather (IANAL)
    In 2017 President Trump and Congress enacted a tax cut on money earned by overseas subsidaries. Previously when money was transfered into the US ("repatriated"), any difference between the local tax and US corporate tax (35%!) was taxed and collected. This led to companies keeping money overseas.

When this tax was eliminated, because companies had built up large cash reserves (hmmm cash grab by Congress,I NEVER!) the law enacted a one time tax on both liquid (cash) and non-liquid (stocks and stuff) assets. It is the no-liquid tax (unrealized income or stock gains) that is in dispute.

----
    My comments:
    Dems want to use that non-liquid tax to soak the rich: tax your stocks before you sell them. So if SC smashes this, it kills their plan.
    OTOH they (Supreme Court) could just say "this one time its like totally ok" (known as a narrow ruling). The fear is that if they issue a "wide" ruling it could either open the floodgates to a ton of taxes on unrealized gains (*cough* your house *cough* or retirement) or could invalidate tons of current taxes on non-liquid assets that have crept in. News reports seemed to indicate a narrow ruling is likely, but this is a conservative supreme court, so they might just FU the whole system (unlikely).

--
    Details (read the source, fuck the news, they always get it wrong--I wouldnt even trust me to get it right)
    Thank you. A much better stated reply than mine. My point was simply that a narrow ruling is the most likely one. Of course, this is the Bear Pit, not a place for rational conversation.

And adding to the fire something that's been on my mind.....

The Jeffrey Epstein flight logs.
    Who in the justice dept is holding it and using it as a tool to keep all those listed on it in line and forcing them to do exactly as told ?

We all know every politician and lawmaker out there with any power at all is probably on the logs.
    Yea, a very tidy extortion project, extremely thorough, very broad in reach, with only the cream of the crop being extorted.
    You know, nobodies like Biden, Obama, Clintons, Bush's, and right on down the line, I have no doubt Miley is on there too.
    Hollywoods elite.
    Fortune 500 elite.
    Union elite.
    Probably governors, congressmen/women, representatives, mayors......and on and on.

If you have the right shit on these people (and obviously whoever is holding the flight logs does) what is it that you cannot do or have done ?

Add this kinda shit to what Bender posted.....

Sorry to add to your nightmare fodder.

The only thing I see possible, there’s no way for them to enforce all 50 states. It’s literally too big. There will be Balkanization. It’s literally the only way.
    This is the way. And its not just states, but counties and townships.

The boil will continue until finally the overreach is so great that some level of state or more local government will just say "Nope, not doing that." And all the dominos will fall quickly from that point.

Basically they have 3 methods:

(1)They keep the US in perpetual war so legally they can keep the income tax. The constitution defines what kind of taxes can be levied during peace time however war time taxation is different.

(2)They change the meaning of words and modify the archives of history with the express intention of than applying the new meanings of words into contracts so to modify them without your consent. A good example for that is the 2nd amendment: "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.", when it was written a well regulated militia meant an efficient militia. Nowadays regulations mean government dictates and rules so they tell you the government can make rules in regards to what arms you may own and bear. That's in complete contrast to the original meaning of the 2nd amendment - Remember that back in the day Americans could own ships with whole decks full of cannons that could demolish a whole city in a matter of hours. Some citizens owned literal warships and were even granted commissions to be privateers by the government. Next time when someone asks you about "Muh they didn't know how deadly machineguns would be" ask them, what's more destructive a ship full of cannons or some gun? You should in fact be allowed to own tanks and aircraft as well as any other machinery of war.

(3)They try to keep the population as ignorant and uneducated on these matters as possible because if you do not know you're being screwed over you wouldn't even talk about it, let alone do anything about it.

I would love to see a boilover situation where they overstep and these dumb mfrs wake the fuck up, but there is nearly zero chance in that.

Taxation on something that may well never happen? Tax you because your house or portfolio could double in value, but what happens if the value tanks? Or if those things go up in numerical value but down in buying power?

(Rhetorical questions)
    Oh, they'll be generous. They'll refund one third of the taxes you paid......

How long have you been following Peter Schiff(or Ron Paul or Bob Murphy or any other Austrian economist)? And how many times has he been wrong?

These are rhetorical questions as well but I’m pretty sure you know the answer
    It’s the framework. I see what is being built. Has been built. I would love to be wrong. I’m not saying a timeline, it may be 5 years may be 100. But it will happen. Momentum is in thier favor. Even if it’s plate-tectonic speed.

If taxing unrealized gains goes mainstream, the rising value of your home above the purchase price will be fair game for them as well.

If taxing unrealized gains goes mainstream, the rising value of your home above the purchase price will be fair game for them as well.
    What will HAVE to happen is the day to pay the bill on all that intrest of printing money out of thin air will come. The devaluation of the dollar is on purpose to steal your assets. It’s hard to have a civil war when you literally own nothing.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    It’s the framework. I see what is being built. Has been built. I would love to be wrong. I’m not saying a timeline, it may be 5 years may be 100. But it will happen. Momentum is in thier favor. Even if it’s plate-tectonic speed.
    The jig is up and they’re having to move faster.

Do you know who James Corbett is? His work is amazing. He and Meryl Nass have been hammering the IHR pretty hard lately

Reactions: Bender
    They won’t have to. There is no “Shot heard round the world” moment. It’s not coming. They will win by attrition. Sure our guns can stop an home invader, or a roving pack of miscreants. But there is no way to fight a military or police force, sure you might win one battle? But you’ll never be able to come home. With the power of artificial intelligence, they can make up any evidence against you, they do it now. Anyways, it’s only going to get worse. There is not going to be a Civil War. It’s going to be a slow boil. It could be five years or 100 years. All they have to do is wait. The chance to fix this was January 6th. You guys cannot comprehend how bad it’s going to get. I hate to say this. Tell me where I am wrong?
    IDK didn’t two separate vastly superior forces try to defeat the Afghans? Attrition didn’t work so well for each one that tried it if I remember correctly.

It’s possible that if it’s tried here the winner, whoever that is, will preside over an empire of rubble ( like I observed in the FY in the 90s). Which is why it’s preferable to defeat this enemy in the legal/political domain.

Dear Uncle Joe,

Do you really want to start another revolutionary war? Because this is how you start a revolutionary war.

Gettin’ close now. Best be gettin’ that hangin’ tree pruned and ready to go.

ETA: Get to know your local tax agents and sheriffs too…I honestly can’t see this going anywhere, but somebody’s gonna be tagged to try to enforce this farce if it passes. Those extra 80K IRS agents will be gone within the first week.

Word yo... That sounds like EXACTLY what Fidel Castro did in Cuba right after his forces took Havana in 1959. Many of the Cubans who fled to Florida right after the Castro takeover were some real hardcore motherfuckers who had no choice but to flee after doing the needful on Castro's thugs who had killed their family members during the terror campaigns right after the victory to "persuade" property owners to relinquish their holdings to the state.