• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PLRF 15C serial cable

vivo

Minuteman
May 25, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Which serial cable should a guy get for the PLRF 15C, trigger or no trigger. The price I was quoted was double for the trigger on the cable and I am just wondering if it is that big a deal. I guess for real long range it may be nice to have the trigger if you don't want to touch the tripod after setting it to laze a particular target.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Yeah, basically the trigger is super handy if you're ranging from a tripod on small or ELR targets.

Get the trigger if you can afford it. It is so much easier to range targets long distance, or as stated above, on small targets, especially when it is mounted on a tripod or spotter scope. You wont regret it.
I even use it when the pda is not connected, because of the ease of use.

Definitely get the trigger version (SEV78) if you can swing it. You'll appreciate it later. Bought mine from PRG.