• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PM malfunction?

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
Every PM I have says I have reached the max and cannot post... is this a glitch from the maintenance.. or you know who jacking with me?

Re: PM malfunction?

uh huh.... I just got a few test PMs and they all read

"This topic has reached it's maximum length of posts. You cannot add any more posts to this topic."

works now. Can I be OD Green instead of Pink?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">works now. Can I be OD Green instead of Pink? </div></div>

But the pink makes it easier for us to find you...

You're supposed to be on my side.

No Soju for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">works now. Can I be OD Green instead of Pink?</div></div>

i'm so glad im not in the bunkhouse.............

hey my old lady is a breast cancer survivor! become one with the pink
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">works now. Can I be OD Green instead of Pink? </div></div>
No, You're PINK. Stick with it!! You're the local pimp daddy now!