• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PMA Tool ball bearing hand priming tool

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA

Sold

What’s for sale?​

Like new PMA Tool ball bearing hand priming tool. This is a really smooth, micrometer adjustable tool with a replaceable ball bearing wear surface. I haven’t actually used this to prime anything, just assembled it. Includes large primer ram (assembled), small primer ram, Redding #1 (.308/BR/Creedmoor) shell holder, and Redding #6 (.300WM/magnum) shell holder.

How much is it?​

$165 shipped TYD. Package would cost ~$200ish from PMA tool. May consider reasonable offers. Shopping via USPS slow mail included, upgraded speed available at cost. Payment via Zelle, PP FF, Venmo, usps money orders, or similar.

IMG_6500.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you give any details about the micrometer adjustment of this? I have not seen these for sale from PMA with this option.

Can you give any details about the micrometer adjustment of this? I have not seen these for sale from PMA with this option.
From product page:
Adjustable head - The adjustable head simplifies making small adjustments to primer seating depth. We prefer to look at adjusting the head as adjusting where the handle will stop when the primer is properly seated and bottomed out firmly in the primer pocket. Our head is infinitely adjustable, no clicks, just a well fitted thread that is kept secure using a friction o-ring so nothing moves while in use.

I am aware of what is listed on the PMA site, but questioned your description stating micrometer adjustment and what looks to be notches on the adjustment ring. I just thought it may be something different from the normal one being sold. Do the new ones come with notches on the ring instead of a smooth surface shown on the PMA pictures? Did you put the notches on the ring or have it done or did it come from PMA this way?
Thanks!

I am aware of what is listed on the PMA site, but questioned your description stating micrometer adjustment and what looks to be notches on the adjustment ring. I just thought it may be something different from the normal one being sold. Do the new ones come with notches on the ring instead of a smooth surface shown on the PMA pictures? Did you put the notches on the ring or have it done or did it come from PMA this way?
Thanks!
There are no notches, just a laser engraved scale.