• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pmags for 7.62's are shipping

darkarcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2007
Utah
Just got shipping notification for this from Brownells:

MAG243-PMAG 20 LR 20 RND 7.62X51-FOL

Wish I would have ordered more......

Re: Pmags for 7.62's are shipping

Dam, I better read my invoices better. It also says "FACTORY UNABLE TO SUPPLY". YOUR BACK ORDER HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A PREFERRED NOTIFY. YOU WILL BE IN THE FIRST GROUP NOTIFIED AS SOON AS THE ITEM ARRIVES.

I wish they never sent that one, I was stoked.....

I ordered them so long ago, when I saw it, thought it shipped for sure. This is the first thing they have sent me about the order. Thanks for the info.....Standing by.

Yeah, I got that about some regular Pmags recently - wasn't but a week or two before I got the mags, though.

I pre ordered a long time ago too, I ordered over the phone though and i haven't heard anything. Hopefully they just show up. You know the first ones received by people will be hitting gun broker, so just keep an eye on there and you will know when they are out...

CJG

Can someone please supply the Brownells part number for these?

Magpul LR-20 Magazine
Mfr Part# MAG243
Bronwells # 100-004-161
Price $19.99

Palmetto State has C-products 7.62 mags in stock if you need a few until the P-Mags ship. Their 29.95 each. Cheaper than DPMS and availible. Just ordered 6 myself was told about one to two weeks as they are still behind on orders by a few days. There's a post on ARFC by a Magpul guy that say to hold on that the mags are coming but not in production yet. I've been weighting 6 months on my Brownells order now so I jumped ship and bought the C-products until my 20 P-mags show. Donald

Damn you got my heart going when I saw the tread title. I thought I might actually see mine some day soon...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Darkarcher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dam, I better read my invoices better. It also says "FACTORY UNABLE TO SUPPLY". YOUR BACK ORDER HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A PREFERRED NOTIFY. YOU WILL BE IN THE FIRST GROUP NOTIFIED AS SOON AS THE ITEM ARRIVES.

I wish they never sent that one, I was stoked.....

</div></div>

Just checked my order and it is still listed as on backordered status.
I placed the order 3-25 so maybe they haven’t changed all the previous orders.