• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pmags ..... out of stock.... nevermind

Re: Pmags in stock, free shipping, $15 each

Shows out of stock for me as well.

When you move them into your shopping cart they show that they are not in stock. Too good to be true.

THANKS,just called and ordered (5) 7.62 P mags . They seem like real nice folks on the phone ,and at the price they shure aren't gougeing at $14.99 delivered for 7.62 P Mags .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">same here </div></div>

sorry...what's this thread about...lol

nice signature!!!

MGM is taking back orders and I'm positive that they've got about 1% of the waiting list of a Midway or Brownells.

Call MGM to get on the list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GONIF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THANKS,just called and ordered (5) 7.62 P mags . They seem like real nice folks on the phone ,and at the price they shure aren't gougeing at $14.99 delivered for 7.62 P Mags .
</div></div>Were they in stock when you called? $14.99 for LR20 is the best price I've ever seen. I wouldn't mind purchasing a few, but I couldn't place the order because it said they were out of stock.

I think I got my order in in time around 12 when i callsd.Kevin is
A nice guy they said They have one order coming in this week and another one about 2 weeks out.

They also have nice steel targets as well.

They do not have them in stock yet but expect them in next week. They were accepting orders over the phone.

It's legit. I just called and placed an order for 10 of each pmag. There are only 2 guys there today so bear with them, since they are having to field all orders by phone since the online checkout system isn't functioning correctly.

jasonk.... I forgot to say thank you earlier.

I ordered 10 of each right after jasonk posted this. Kevin said I got the last of the 30-rounders they had in stock ...they were going fast, and that I was good on the 20-round 7.62 mags, of which they are expecting a shipment to arrive tomorrow. My buddy called minutes after I did, and he said his are back-ordered.

I ordered and didn't get the out of stock on the order page.

I ordered within 3 mins of the post first coming up

I emailed them to ask and if backordered to cancel the order and frank said a batch is supposed to be delivered tomorrow 12/27

Will

They are showing 19.99 each now. You guys getting them for 14.99 on phone orders?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LR 308 mags appear to be in stock too. </div></div>

Just ordered 10 of the 308 PMags, thanks for the heads up on a company that didnt gouge!

I dunno where you're getting this intel Jason, but thanks for keeping up with all this.

MGM was sold out by the time I called in, but I put in a backorder for 4 .308 PMAGs, because that's all I realistically need. So damn you people ordering 20 at a time!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CMH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are showing 19.99 each now. You guys getting them for 14.99 on phone orders? </div></div>

No, they showing 14.99 and Ive just ordered 5

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sentry1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno where you're getting this intel Jason, but thanks for keeping up with all this.

MGM was sold out by the time I called in, but I put in a backorder for 4 .308 PMAGs, because that's all I realistically need. So damn you people ordering 20 at a time!! </div></div>

I dont really NEED any but after what happened I might as well get what I can while I can. I believe you can only order 10 at a time. You can always sell off any unneeded mags in the future though, I doubt you will take a loss.

I might be a sonofabitch for ordering 10 mags but I bought them in order to give them away to friends and family so I can live with that . Honest to goodness truth is that I have given away a heck of a lot more stuff in the last week or two than I have bought and I haven't sold one thing at all.

For the guys that were able to order the LR20 mags, were you charged $14.95 or $19.95?

$14.95 at that moment. Not sure if anything happened after that, but in the current environment, expect the unexpected.

Just wondering, because I was able to place an out of stock order online, and was charged $14.95 per LR20 mag, but like CMH mentioned, they are now showing $19.95.

I have the feeling the LR20 mags were mis priced, as I have never seen them sold for that price, and that's the only reason I ordered a few. Still a good deal at $19.95 with free shipping, though.

Holy crap. Gone 5 minutes after I posted the link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nihonjin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering, because I was able to place an out of stock order online, and was charged $14.95 per LR20 mag, but like CMH mentioned, they are now showing $19.95.

I have the feeling the LR20 mags were mis priced, as I have never seen them sold for that price, and that's the only reason I ordered a few. Still a good deal at $19.95 with free shipping, though. </div></div>

Wow, if they had them at $14.95, I would have to think that was a screw up! I had figured they were mixing up the price of the AR15 and AR10 mags in this thread as when I looked and ordered some for back order they were $19.95. I went ahead and ordered 5. I notice now they aren't even taking orders for back order on the website anymore. Hopefully, that means they had a certain amount coming in and the orders will be shipped before too long.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GcH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nihonjin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering, because I was able to place an out of stock order online, and was charged $14.95 per LR20 mag, but like CMH mentioned, they are now showing $19.95.

I have the feeling the LR20 mags were mis priced, as I have never seen them sold for that price, and that's the only reason I ordered a few. Still a good deal at $19.95 with free shipping, though. </div></div>

Wow, if they had them at $14.95, I would have to think that was a screw up! I had figured they were mixing up the price of the AR15 and AR10 mags in this thread as when I looked and ordered some for back order they were $19.95. I went ahead and ordered 5. I notice now they aren't even taking orders for back order on the website anymore. Hopefully, that means they had a certain amount coming in and the orders will be shipped before too long. </div></div>

I noticed MGM charged my credit card and sent me an invoice on the 28th. I was excited to see it until I noticed it shows a shipping date of 1/13.
frown.gif
Even if he expects to have them in stock by then, I would much rather have my order sit on back ordered, waiting for stock than be billed with an expected ship date two weeks out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GcH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GcH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nihonjin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering, because I was able to place an out of stock order online, and was charged $14.95 per LR20 mag, but like CMH mentioned, they are now showing $19.95.

Wow, if they had them at $14.95, I would have to think that was a screw up! I had figured they were mixing up the price of the AR15 and AR10 mags in this thread as when I looked and ordered some for back order they were $19.95. I went ahead and ordered 5. I notice now they aren't even taking orders for back order on the website anymore. Hopefully, that means they had a certain amount coming in and the orders will be shipped before too long. </div></div>

I noticed MGM charged my credit card and sent me an invoice on the 28th. I was excited to see it until I noticed it shows a shipping date of 1/13.
frown.gif
Even if he expects to have them in stock by then, I would much rather have my order sit on back ordered, waiting for stock than be billed with an expected ship date two weeks out. </div></div>

Same thing happened to me...I ordered right when this was posted and got the invoice on the 26th and a similar timeline....I ordered when it wasn't out of stock too. Oh well I'm going to wait it out and see what happens.

My credit card was charged, and I was charged the $14.95 for the LR20 mags. I didn't receive an invoice yet, as I purchased when they were already out of stock.

I got billed as well

I ordered seconds after the post was put up (12/26 at 10:40)

Bill sent me an email with my invoice at 2:53 and it says 1/11 shipping date and was charged the 26th

I dislike being charged when the item "might" be shipped 2 weeks later.

Will

So I keep putting watches on Ebay auctions for the 20round Pmag (7.62) and they keep disappearing.

But there are a new batch of listings everyday so I guess they just delete rather than prevent.

I know it is off topic, but not worth starting a new thread.

Just an update, they look good to go as my mags just shipped!

just got an e-mail with tracking #... also
I would take $800 for my 10...
if you just have to have some..
almost afarid someone will take that serious???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: -2112-</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I keep putting watches on Ebay auctions for the 20round Pmag (7.62) and they keep disappearing.

But there are a new batch of listings everyday so I guess they just delete rather than prevent.

I know it is off topic, but not worth starting a new thread. </div></div>

Ebay takes them down as soon as they find them. Ebays policy is nothing over ten rounds is allowed to be sold on their site. Thats why you see all the PMag rebuild complete kits. Get it Complete?

You can backorder then on Midway. but only 2 of each

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragbag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ebay takes them down as soon as they find them. Ebays policy is nothing over ten rounds is allowed to be sold on their site. Thats why you see all the PMag rebuild complete kits. Get it Complete? </div></div>

I had seen those as well as "this is a Pmag 10 rnd magazine, wink, wink"

if you fellos have any 20 round mags in stock or coming... i would like 10.... thanks keithb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: -2112-</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragbag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ebay takes them down as soon as they find them. Ebays policy is nothing over ten rounds is allowed to be sold on their site. Thats why you see all the PMag rebuild complete kits. Get it Complete? </div></div>

I had seen those as well as "this is a Pmag 10 rnd magazine, wink, wink"

</div></div> Yes that seems to work too, but it seems like they are really cracking down now. I have seen parts kits and 10 round magazines taken down.