• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG-5/19-20/12-2 day prec rifle-class, bham, al

inalabama

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2007
birmingham, al
PMG will be hosting a 2 Day Precision Rifle Class @ BGTC in Birmingham AL.

Date: May 19 & 20 2012

Cost: $250 per shooter

Class is geared towards beginner and intermediate skill levels in long range shooting. Trust me, anyone who attends will walk away better then they showed up.

For all details and registration form click the link below.
http://www.precisionmultigun.com/B-Ham_Class.1.pdf

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
guys, i am helping ryan and scott with spreading the word & the logistics to make this happen. brocks gap training center is in hoover alabama, just outside of birmingham. we have a 510 yard range that will be available for the class. there will be plenty of steel plates to bang away on and i expect a great turnout. non members are welcome to sign up for the class (you do not have to be a bgtc member to take the class). i will be sending out registration confirmations from my email [email protected] once we receive your completed registration form and payment in full. everything you need to know to sign up is in the pdf document ryan linked to his post above. please direct all questions about class content, equipment, etc. to ryan. if you have any questions about the facility, lodging in the area or any other logistical questions or concerns please pm or email me. thanks larry