• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
Who- Precision Multigun LLC

What- Hosting a tactical 2-man team precision rifle match

Where- Cookeville, TN

When- 15-16 Oct 2011

PMG will be hosting our fall match on Oct 15-16 2011. Match will be a 2 day event and will offer a 1 day class on Oct 14th.

We had a great match in May and came away with great comments and support. Our Spring match thread can be found here...

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2606352&page=1

Match is designed as a 2 man team scored event. Each stage will feature different styles of shooting and problem solving.

Targets will vary in range and you will be presented the opportunity to engage a mix of steel, tannerite, and paper targets.

Stages are senario based and will present shooters with a chance to test their skills off the square range.

The prize table is growing thanks to a great group of sponsors, please take the time to visit their pages.

All match info can be found on the website and updates will come with more info on stages as the match draws closer.

http://www.precisionmultigun.com/

Bottom Line:
We are going above and beyond our Spring Match to make this one even better! We are purchasing new targets, equipment, etc.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions

Thanks!

<span style="color: #FF0000">*Check back here and on the website as we will be updating as we get new sponsors and information*</span>

<span style="color: #000099">Sponsors- Please contact me via PM or Email for a sponsor form and info</span>

Re: PMG Fall Team Match Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

Were in... Of course
smile.gif

Going to try to get in this one

Well i know what is gonna be CLOSED bout mid October!

Details can be found on the website.

Dont think of this as spotter/shooter.

Both team members will need their rifles on all stages. You only run the stage once as a team.

Re: PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Forgot One Thing!!!
</span>
Registration is now open for all returning shooters. Meaning if you shot the Spring match you can now register.

If you did not shoot the Spring match, registration opens 11 July 2011.</span>

Sh~t

Still going to try.... hopefully some will be hunting

Understand the loyalty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sh~t </div></div>

Dont worry, there are more spots open for this match then what we had at our Spring Match.
wink.gif

Glad to see the info already up for the fall match.

I'll have my registration in the mail next week.

How can I support this match? I'd like to help in any way possible.

PM sent.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ceylonc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can I support this match? I'd like to help in any way possible.

PM sent.

Thanks! </div></div>

Sir..Sending you a PM now.

Where's the nearest major airport?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's the nearest major airport?</div></div>

Nashville

So looking forward to this match again. Had a blast last time

Chaser and I are in.

Hate that I'm going to miss this one, anyone interested should make a way to go!

These guys do a great match!

Good luck.

Missed last one plan on registering as soon as is allowed for folks that did not shoot the last one.

bummer rick, was hoping you could be here for the fall match!

you're going to miss the dunking booth stage, where your partner shoots the paddle and drops you into the water, and you have to shoot at a swinger through a loop hole sideways as you fall, in defilade, at night, with the target illuminated by lightning bugs. You can use shooting sticks and LRFs though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taliv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bummer rick, was hoping you could be here for the fall match!

you're going to miss the dunking booth stage, where your partner shoots the paddle and drops you into the water, and you have to shoot at a swinger through a loop hole sideways as you fall, in defilade, at night, with the target illuminated by lightning bugs. You can use shooting sticks and LRFs though </div></div>

Damn you Taliv... now everyone knows!

I am in. Might be looking for a partner. Ian posed to let me know next week. If not I will need someone else to carry me. I am traing realy hard. May be down around 185 by then.
T

Todd, really glad you will be coming back. If you need help finding a partner let us know, but I'd bet someone here will step up if Ian falls through.

We cant express how happy we are to hear so many returning competitors ready to come back. Thank you all.

Looking forward to coming back out to Cooksville! DT1 and I will be there. Putting the app in the mail tomorrow.

As a side not Ceylonc @ deltaoutdoorsman.com Is top notch for gear and he is coming on strong to support our sport. PM him for your gear needs and he will hook you up.

Ryan,
When are you opening for the new shooters. Ill let someone know if I need a partner before then. I dont want to lose my spot.

New shooter registration opens July 11 as stated on the website.

You will have a spot, no worries. Just let us know if you need help.

taliv,
Man that stage sounds too easy! LOL. Unless someone has some type of jet to get me to Florida Saturday, I'm gonna have to miss it.
To everyone considering this match, these guys are top notch! They run an excellent class & match.

looking forward to meeting you guys, Branden, and thanks for sponsoring us!

speaking of sponsors, I updated the website with the current list of sponsors. we really appreciate all of you!

Put my registration in the mail today.

Looking forward to another great time.

Gonna try to make this match again. Probably will show up with my head up my ass again.

<span style="color: #FF0000">New Shooter Registration Opens July 11th!!!

Only a few days away!</span>

We have already had registrations arrive. We will start to post info on spots remaining in a few weeks.

Dont wait too long.

I think we do.

My partner in crime (taliv) is out on business.

Once he returns we will start sending out confirmation emails once we receive your registration.

This sounds like a fun match.

I'm hoping you won't toss my new-guy registration if I miss-time it and the letter shows up a day early.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sloooow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This sounds like a fun match.

I'm hoping you won't toss my new-guy registration if I miss-time it and the letter shows up a day early. </div></div>

We wont toss it.

If they come early its fine, they dont make it to the "officially registered pile" until the 11th, but that is just around the corner.

I have found a partner. I am in. App inbound tuesday 5th.

I want to go but no partner at all, any one need a partner?

The hoff needs a few more matches this year lol

Hoff, I'll PM you the contact info of another shooter looking for a partner.

<span style="color: #FF0000">To All, </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Taliv and I were away for a few days (Doing Honey Badger Tasks).

Since then I have received multiple emails and PMs saying "please hold a spot for me, I am still looking for a partner"

While I would sincerely, very honestly love to be able to hold spots and link up everyone with a partner... we just cant do it given the amount of interest in the match.

Our spring match filled up, and our fall match is well on its way. We will update this thread later in the week to show the number of spots filled vs available.

In a nut shell, we cant hold spots for everyone.

Please use this thread to find a partner and get your registration in.

We are no where near full at this time. Spots are available. Use this thread, find a partner and get your forms/payment in.

We are more than willing to help you find a partner but please use the resources on this forum to aid you.

Thanks All, We are very excited about the Fall Match.</span>

thanks Knight, i was just about to post something similar. At the moment we are just over 1/3rd full with PAID registrations and i'd guess about 2/3rds full with "I'm coming. save me a spot" and "it's in the mail"

on a different note, here's a quick peek at one of the night stage guns (assuming I don't wear out the bbl between now and october 'testing' it
smile.gif
)

night.JPG