• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG organizational announcement

taliv

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2010
TN
Shooters,

due to family, work, etc I've decided to take a hiatus from match directing, so Scott and Ryan have started a new company which will be announced in the following post. The August PRS match and our normal Team Matches will continue under the new company.

I may do something with PMG in the distant future, but for now, I'd just like to say thanks again to everyone who participated for the support and fun and 2 years of safe shooting! And best wishes to Scott and Ryan! I know they have a ton of really cool stuff planned for the rest of the year and beyond.

So I will update the PMG website to link to Ryan's new website when it goes live. Until then, please contact Ryan for any match or class business.

regards,
-tom

Re: PMG organizational announcement

First off, Thank You to All who have supported PMG. We are bummed to have Tom go but Scott and I have a lot of great things planned.

The new company is Precision Tactical Solutions (PTS), Scott and I are the owner/operators.

We will continue to run and grow our matches. Our spring and fall team matches, as well as our PRS match will continue. In fact we plan to offer more matches.

We will also continue to host classes and training events. We have been developing new classes and are very excited about how they are coming together.

We are still working through all the start up paperwork, website design, and logo development. The website will be up shortly, I will post here when it is up and running.

In short, you can count on PTS for outstanding matches and training. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Tom,

hate to see you go dude, but family and work come before play...thanks for all your work bro.

hope to see you on the line sometime.

Ryan and Scott, thanks for keepin on keepin on...i know we appreciate having such a great and growing match locally...thanks fellas, your hard work is not unnoticed.

Tom,

Thank you very much for all your hard work and for all of your help in the classes I took with you guys. Please know that you are and always will be appreciated!

CP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom,

hate to see you go dude, but family and work come before play...thanks for all your work bro.

hope to see you on the line sometime.

Ryan and Scott, thanks for keepin on keepin on...i know we appreciate having such a great and growing match locally...thanks fellas, your hard work is not unnoticed. </div></div>

+1 to what my little buddy said.
ALL are appreciated

tom thanks for the time youhave spent on matches and in classes. sad to see ya go but hope to see you at a few matches. I was a firm supporter of pmg and i will continue to support the organisation as it evolves

Tom,

Family is first. You've made the correct choice. The spring match was also my first match. During the match I thought your stage was kind of a cluster. In my mind, at the time, I felt like I needed more instruction. Looking back, what you did was make me think and react in not a lot of time. It didn't click until the ride home. I felt like you really challenged me and all of the shooters and your stage was definitely my favorite. Whatever you do in life, keep challenging yourself and those around you.

Thanks

Eddie

From all I have heard you will be missed. Still looking forward to one of the classes and matches in the future. Maybe I'll see you around there one of these years. Best of luck with what you are doing. Interested to see what PTS has in store also.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm not dying or anything
smile.gif
just low on vacation time and need to use some of it with the family. I will still be at the PTS matches helping and ROing etc. just can't burn 7 days setting up. And I'm changing roles in my job to one that will be much more demanding. Just trying not to turn my hobby into another job

Tom,

Good luck with the new job position and thank you for all your hard work on the matches! Now, enjoy shooting someone else's matches during your free time for awhile! Hope to see you at the Steel City Carbine Championship this Fall.

Scott & Ryan, best of luck with your new venture! I look forward to supporting your efforts either through either participation or first-hand help.

Dave

Tom I do understand , I had to get out of the sport completely for a couple of years. Even now I'm still limited to how much time I can actually devote.

It's hard to find the balance, but once you do you live with it and sometimes have to decrease your expectations. That's the hardest part when your a competitor.

I think I'm close to getting to that point and having fun.

Good Luck to you!!

Don

Totally understand, family always comes first! I am glad I got to meet and shoot with you. Hope to shoot with you again in the near future.

Good luck to you..

Hook

Tom, good decision on your part. Thanks for all your work in making PMG a huge success. Loved the mind game stage. Good test of skills, weather you had them or not.

Ryan & Scott keep up the good work. You guys (and support staff)
bring an awesome product to the shooting sports.

Best Regards

Mark

Tom,

Enjoyed all the matches. Good luck in your future plans. Ryan and Scott I look forward to future matches with PTS. Keep it going !!!

Thanks,

Mike

Great to meet you in Desoto County. Congrats on what sounds like a promotion. Hope to see you in August in Cookeville.

All the best.

Tom ,I wish you the best,and I'm glad to hear that you'll still be at some of the matches.See ya this fall.

looks like i'll be ROing, but you'll be spared my stage designs
smile.gif
haha